Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 02-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Moon View Post
The words of several team-members on their official site are ok?
Did they say why the game was frozen?
Old 02-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
Did they say why the game was frozen?
Actually nothing definite. As usual they let the fans guess about the reasons
Old 03-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Approved Member

As q1 comes to an end I feel the need to kick someone at 1c in the pants.

/kick
Old 03-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotrek View Post
As q1 comes to an end I feel the need to kick someone at 1c in the pants.

/kick
Don't blame 1C. It's not their fault. Actually, 1C can really help SW team so if I were you I'd rather pray for them not kick them.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Goblin Wizard, respectfully, I disagree. I have a ton of respect for the mod and community work you do for this series but it is 1c's job to promote the game and keep the fan base informed and in that respect they have failed miserably.

They have a forum they never update an in lieu of using the forum they made a facebook page that they haven't posted to since July of last year. The only news we get is obscure refrences and rumors.

I understand they have numerous projects they promote but they need to understand the space sim/space rpg market is starving and SW3AOV is one of the few things we have to look forward to.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

You are right about publisher's duties but in this case it's not about it. Freezing the project was the effect of internal development team problems. 1C is not responsible for them.
As usually the problem is money. If devs get some cash they finish the game. If not..I don't want even think about it. So.. if you want to play this game someday pray for a big pile of cash .
Old 03-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotrek View Post
Goblin Wizard, respectfully, I disagree. I have a ton of respect for the mod and community work you do for this series but it is 1c's job to promote the game and keep the fan base informed and in that respect they have failed miserably.

They have a forum they never update an in lieu of using the forum they made a facebook page that they haven't posted to since July of last year. The only news we get is obscure refrences and rumors.

I understand they have numerous projects they promote but they need to understand the space sim/space rpg market is starving and SW3AOV is one of the few things we have to look forward to.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
You are right about publisher's duties but in this case it's not about it. Freezing the project was the effect of internal development team problems. 1C is not responsible for them.
As usually the problem is money. If devs get some cash they finish the game. If not..I don't want even think about it. So.. if you want to play this game someday pray for a big pile of cash .
Thank you!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Angry

Hmmmm the project frozen... hmmmm... This isn't good.... I think i will make a sw .... Release date: 30.02.2013..... The game's name is "Star Wolves Episode 3 The Phantom from Opera 11.50 " The principal personages are : Ace Obi Wan Norris, Padme Astra and Rambo Ventura....and aaaaa hmmmm... Anakin Corleone...

PS: Please delete this post...
Old 03-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Registered Member

Default We're waiting

I'm tired of waiting for the releasing date! As Globin said the developers get financial problem... I hope you pass through this hard time and show us The Ashes of Victory- the greatest space game ever!
Old 04-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Star Wolves 3- Ashes of Victory, release date : Q1 2012... Please pronounce that the release date is undefined. At least, show us you care for...

Last edited by thanhquan11a1; 04-03-2012 at 03:03 PM.