Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Ali Fish

Default The truth will out.

1C there is no escaping what you have done. no amount of sweet words you say will make anything better now. Only patches, apologies and true understanding can save your day from our opinions.

From the rubbish you talked about epilepsy filters to the "OLEG situation" and to the lies and deceipt you ubisoft and 1C and OLeg have given us.not to mention to removing "OUR" petition. (that was not yours to simply remove)

And for treating me this way as a paying customer. you will pay the price. Because im not going to stop untill you fix what i payed you for.

sorry good americans, but you'll learn soon.

THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED 2X

Last edited by nearmiss; 07-20-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Carguy will be along shortly...
Old 07-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Ali Fish

send him upto blackpool ill show him whats what. i really am very angry.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Fish View Post
1C there is no escaping what you have done. no amount of sweet words you say will make anything better now. Only patches, apologies and true understanding can save your day from our opinions.
Sorry, the reality is that there are positive opinions and will be more of them.

Quote:
From the rubbish you talked about epilepsy filters to the "OLEG situation" and to the lies and deceipt youve given us here. to removing "OUR" petition. (that was not yours to simply remove)
I sure hope you won`t be given any talk at all. You deserve none.

Quote:
And for treating me this way as a paying customer. you will pay the price. Because im not going to stop untill you fix what i payed you for.
Nor will I stop correcting your lies and reporting your spamming.

THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED

Last edited by nearmiss; 07-20-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

get over it will you! ok the game aint ready!!! it will be but does this type of boring and childish thread really help?

They know they cocked up aswell.Is there a forum for grown ups that we can visit because this one and the other one are getting REALLY boring.
Tell your mates not to buy the game,i havent even started the game in a month but i aint on here moaning about it. How much did you pay and did you read the threads before you spent that HUGE amount???

Please please lets stop this.

Cheese
Old 07-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Tree you didn't say you had a twin
Old 07-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Ali Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 Cheese View Post
get over it will you! ok the game aint ready!!! it will be but does this type of boring and childish thread really help?

They know they cocked up aswell.Is there a forum for grown ups that we can visit because this one and the other one are getting REALLY boring.
Tell your mates not to buy the game,i havent even started the game in a month but i aint on here moaning about it. How much did you pay and did you read the threads before you spent that HUGE amount???

Please please lets stop this.

Cheese
im sorry but it does matter, iam a paying customer and im not going to take being treated like this gently. so you better make some new rules, coz im here to stay and cause trouble at every given opportunity. untill that petition is put back up. Look at my history of positive attitude and my contribution to making things better, DO NOT TARNISH ME WITH THAT TROLL BRUSH thing you got going on. ive spent since march being patient. so dont tell me what i need to be presently.

Last edited by Ali Fish; 07-20-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Cause trouble I REST MY CASE

Cheese
Old 07-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

Christ ali fish your bashing over at the ED forums as well!

Get over it, have a beer, relax.

It really sounds like you need to get laid... Bloody hell...
Closed Thread