Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 07-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

Default It Works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsatane View Post
You can register your game with steam using gamespy cd key in most cases, steam is better platform for releasing updates fast and testing balance etc.
You are a damn genius! It works great, once I stick my Amazon downloaded MOW-AS into Steam...I am now patched up with the rest of you.

Thank you, thank you...

Marc (aka johnyoga)
Old 08-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Registered Member

Default cool story bro -.-

so i paid 40 euro so i cant play this game?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Approved Member

You can, you can either register it with steam or download 2.05.13 patch and then get the temporary patch 2.05.14 here:

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/sho...l=1#post234865

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 08-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

Default loL?

yes but i bought this game 2 or 3 months ago (aniversary edition) and now i cant play assault squad after upgrading it to 2.05.13 couse it says my cd key is invaild......... and neither can i register it on steam
Old 08-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33BOK View Post
yes but i bought this game 2 or 3 months ago (aniversary edition) and now i cant play assault squad after upgrading it to 2.05.13 couse it says my cd key is invaild......... and neither can i register it on steam
Then you did not read many posts about this since your version is the GOTY version you have to use different 2.05.13 patch, not the retail one.

Reinstall the game and then USE THIS PATCH:

YES http://www.1cfiles.com/MoWAS_patch/m...en-2.05.13.zip YES

NOT http://www.1cfiles.com/MoWAS_patch/m...05.13-full.zip NOT

Old 08-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

Default thx! :D

key lol ehmm the patch says that assault squad isnt installed .......... meeh screw it lol il just have to give up on this game ^^

Last edited by R33BOK; 08-09-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Approved Member

Not sure what to tell you but you have a rare problem, where did you buy the game from? Try registering the game using its gamespy cd key on steam and the game will update for you, assuming you have no problems using steam. Otherwise try to get a refund since you are unable to play it. I read a lot of mow forums and definitely some kind of rare problem there or something going on the operating system.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Default ^^

hey dude thx for trying to help me ;d. I bought this game from a shop ) ( game of the year edition ( MOW , MOW red tide, MOW Assault squad + skirmish pack etc.)) and btw its assault squad goty how can i register it on steam? i tryed several times and yeah.......... its kinda useless. and BTW there are so many problems with this error ( The setup has detected that no man of war assault squad game of the year was installed) i saw untill now so many posts and not even a single solution yet.

Last edited by R33BOK; 08-10-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Like I said I follow dms and steam forums and never seen such error mentioned before, maybe there is a problem with the retail version of the game you bought, could be the installer of the game doesnt write proper registry entries etc and thus patches do not see the game. You would have to try and contact publisher of the retail game you have sending them your recepit and asking for help or refund, or possibly going to that shop, thats about all I can say. As for steam, try this(however for some retail goty versions this may not work but only some) run steam, login to your account then click steam>library> hit the games tab >SELECT> Activate A Product on Steam. Now, you have to put in your gamespy cd key(the key that you would use for online account to play when you click multiplayer>internet in the game).

Give this a try, however if your retail version is some weird unique version it may not work.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

Angry Any solution?

I've got exactly the same problem, got GOTY version from e-shop, cant activate on steam, cant patch to 2.05.13 since it cant find the game.

So have anyone found any solution to this ?