Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation

I don't know if this is going to help for full throttle, but it may. I only had 2 events listed and had the problem of never beating FT and no other events were open to me. A user on facebook on the RaceSimCentral page told me to make a NEW profile. After I did that and opened the game it starts with the TUTORIAL. Amazing. Also it opened up a ton of locations and races. Give this a try if you're still using the default profile and let us know if it works. It's like the default profile is a "demo profile".
Old 10-11-2011, 10:39 PM
XJAbuzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
I don't know if this is going to help for full throttle, but it may. I only had 2 events listed and had the problem of never beating FT and no other events were open to me. A user on facebook on the RaceSimCentral page told me to make a NEW profile. After I did that and opened the game it starts with the TUTORIAL. Amazing. Also it opened up a ton of locations and races. Give this a try if you're still using the default profile and let us know if it works. It's like the default profile is a "demo profile".
Thanks, I will try that tonight.

Much better than "Just stay ahead and you will win"....which does NOT work.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
...Give this a try if you're still using the default profile and let us know if it works. It's like the default profile is a "demo profile".
It's working mate!!!
So simple, but Is working! Thank you so much for sharing this!

EDIT: I guess some around here ( Including the mods) knew, but prefered to keep silent.
Shame not having some help, Inside game's forum Itself.

Last edited by luke gr; 10-12-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:46 AM
XJAbuzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke gr View Post
It's working mate!!!
So simple, but Is working! Thank you so much for sharing this!

EDIT: I guess some around here ( Including the mods) knew, but prefered to keep silent.
Shame not having some help, Inside game's forum Itself.

It works for me too!

I can now see all the areas where I could only see Ladoga and USA before in the area selection menu.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

I'm glad it's working for you guys too. I just started playing, feels like a new game lol.

Luke how do you know people knew and didn't say anything? You would think they would want to help out?

Also wondering if anyones been able to force v-sync or found a config file that works.

In the config file: DefaultEngine.ini it says Vsync True but I still get tearing.

Edit: I played a lot tonight. The one stage on Full throttle still just gives me 240 points but I can still win the championship so I don't care. I did it a few times and destroyed it with the Johnny vehicle. I like Malaysia a lot, but each territory has it's own uniqueness. So far I've had some good fun.

Last edited by Miller Time; 10-12-2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Well it did not worked for me...

I launched the game, created a new profile (gave it the same name as my original profile, but it shows the second profile)
Quited the game
Started the game again and it still shows the "normal" stuff...

And the V-Sync stuff:

I started a thread about this here:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26924

But with no effect atm...
Old 10-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Approved Member

Hmm, i guess it's possible... if you played the Russian demo (or pirated version!) before and the full game used the same folder to store profile data.
You should either delete the Documents\My Games\PP3 folder before installing the full game or create a new profile in the full game since the old one could be limited to demo content. Don't run the demo after that, you shouldn't need it anyway.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Can't say I have had this issue at all. Maybe it is to do with the demo as my demo is on a different hard drive.

Still can't get the break to work on my Logitech Formula force RX tho.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

Default then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAbuzer View Post
Thanks, I will try that tonight.

Much better than "Just stay ahead and you will win"....which does NOT work.
next time give more details instead of just not able to beat a race... silence comes when the FULL situation in unknown...

ALSO as far as being silent and not helping OH I AM SOOOOOO SORRY that i actually HAVE been giving people help and advice with SEVERAL issues.
they stated a entire issue and it got resolved or found out its a 1C issue nothing we can do...
Old 10-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Omal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
next time give more details instead of just not able to beat a race... silence comes when the FULL situation in unknown...

It appears he is banned and probably will not see your comment.