Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

I have found quite enough stores In Greece saying the game will be available from September 30th. Not accepting pre-orders so far.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke gr View Post
I have found quite enough stores In Greece saying the game will be available from September 30th. Not accepting pre-orders so far.
Well at least that's something,(cheers luke!) Just thought it a little strange as there is nothing in the UK at the moment not even on Steam.

Not that it's a major problem as I can probably download from the 1C site. But it's nice to have a choice of a hard-copy. And I was intending to order from Coolshop.. But it's not listed anywhere..

Still if you got it advertized over there it's not going to disappear into the woodwork.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:45 AM
SuzukiSamurai

They do not tolerate contradiction, they don't listen to us. All they do is ban me or give me infractions on this forum for saying things that could possibly happen just to help them. Well hello, getting banned on this forum doesn't make me shut my mouth, I would shut my mouth when they would ban my WoW account or something lol, but not a forum. Pretty lame job the devs and administrators are doing here on the forum.

To the developpers and administrators:

Everybody asks for free roam. Do you guys even know what free roam is? Maybe you should google translate it.

Can you give us information where to buy this like in Belgium, France or the Netherlands?
Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Approved Member

Germany, Switzerland and Austria retail stores should have the game on launch day, it should become available in Benelux and France retail some time later.
Another option is to buy the game online, of course, on Steam or other digital distribution platforms.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

Are stores In Greece telling the truth, saying the game will be available on September 30th?
I'd like to have the hard-copy, not the downloaded version.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Germany, Switzerland and Austria retail stores should have the game on launch day, it should become available in Benelux and France retail some time later.
Another option is to buy the game online, of course, on Steam or other digital distribution platforms.
Awesome !
Old 09-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Approved Member

still nothing we have not heard befor.i want a u.s date to be in my stores.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Bad news: I was Informed, after contacting some of the biggest game stores In Greece,
that the release of the game will be delayed here, since ther has been an Issue with the company distributing It.
They all told me the game won't be available earlier that 15 October or even later, without anyone confirming the exact day of release.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke gr View Post
Bad news: I was Informed, after contacting some of the biggest game stores In Greece,
that the release of the game will be delayed here, since ther has been an Issue with the company distributing It.
They all told me the game won't be available earlier that 15 October or even later, without anyone confirming the exact day of release.
That's a major bummer Luke, I wonder if it will be delayed here in UK also? The home page still says 30-Sep. I have done the same as you, I have looked at all the Uk shop site's including steam & Coolshop and there is nothing on this game not even in the up-coming releases??

Maybe some one could let us know if there is going to be a delay to the game? Or perhaps it's just on the hardcopy side of things & it will still be downloadable on the 30th Sep? I will translate this just on the off chance it makes it easier for them to respond

QUOTE = Луки г; 341620] Плохие новости: я был информирован, после контакта с некоторыми из самых больших магазинов игра в Греции
, что релиз игры будет отложен здесь, так как там была проблема с компанией распространения.
Все они сказали мне, игра не будет доступен ранее, что 15 октября или даже позже, и никто не подтверждающие точную дату выпуска. : ([/ QUOTE]

Это большой облом Люк, я задаюсь вопросом, если он будет задержан здесь, в Великобритании также?Главная страница все равно говорит 30-сентября Я сделал то же самое, как вы, я посмотрел на всех страницах сайта Великобритания магазина включая паровые и Coolshop и нет ничего на эту игру даже не в последнюю ближайшие релизы?

Может быть, кто-то мог позволить нам знать, если будет задержка на игру? Или, возможно, это только на стороне печатной вещей и это все еще будет загрузить с 30 сентября? Я буду перевести это просто на всякий случай, это облегчает для них реагировать
Old 09-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Approved Member

The game will be released worldwide digitally on 30th September, while retail hardcopies availability depends on local distributors and some outlets may receive it later than others.
Please stop using auto-translate, it gives ridiculous results and doesn't affect the speed of our responses in any way