Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Wow. I have not seen this kind of activity in months........sweet.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Default nice

Good job everyone. We must have struck a nerve finally. Maybe if they notice that we are becoming more active and disgruntled or happy when they do respond then maybe they will also become more active as well.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:40 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
Good job everyone. We must have struck a nerve finally. Maybe if they notice that we are becoming more active and disgruntled or happy when they do respond then maybe they will also become more active as well.
Don't worry, they are checking the forum once and a while.. I got banned and got a second warning so they are on the forum.. But cool they gave respond.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

Default haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
Don't worry, they are checking the forum once and a while.. I got banned and got a second warning so they are on the forum.. But cool they gave respond.
the haha isnt at you just a laughing in general,basically they seem to have banned(by what you said) you because if you did like me your challenging them and actually doing you unpaid job as a fan of giving them criticism about things and reminding them we hold the money they want,so we want a product that were gonna like and so we give them advice and stuff about the game.
easy example you go to a fast food joint, ya order what they advertised and you check your bag and they gave you something different..
Old 03-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-roader View Post
Guys, I will post some fresh screens and videos soon.
And about questions, I wrote about features and answers some time before, and until things change I can't give any promises on dates, free-roam etc. without real facts.
I'm tired of just gettting screens and videos, get some release dates going. Is this or is this not coming out this year? I heard Q2, but that seems like a long shot since its pretty much march and we still don't even have a release date.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves 2 Jacket View Post
I'm tired of just gettting screens and videos, get some release dates going. Is this or is this not coming out this year? I heard Q2, but that seems like a long shot since its pretty much march and we still don't even have a release date.
Did you see the April Demo date?

Good things comin!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

whoa whoa whoa what April demo date? I'm off to do some research...