Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

hmmmmmm
Old 01-25-2011, 12:38 AM
dozer

and once again they didnt come through, sales and marketing team needs a shake up i think.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
and once again they didnt come through, sales and marketing team needs a shake up i think.
Ya. I'm not sure what's going on?

How do you forget? It's not like forgetting milk at the store or something. You have fans that give you money waiting for you to come through on your word and nothin.

I don't get it. I'm in the marketing field and I'm speechless.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:32 AM
Approved Member

I see you on off roader. Haha. What's the word brotha.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:57 AM
Approved Member

Seriously, Will some russian representative please say something new about the game?!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboywampa View Post
Seriously, Will some russian representative please say something new about the game?!
They were deff on here!!! I saw em!

How do they not say anything haha. What in the world is goin on?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:37 AM
dozer

thats a classic fail haahahahaha.. Run and hide lol, hahahahaha
Old 01-25-2011, 03:46 AM
Approved Member

Post Brief news

1. Free-roam.

UnrealEngine3 does not work well with large highly detailed spaces - some problems with game process occur.
On the contrary, the engine assumes corridor approach to the construction of levels. Therefore, unfortunately, free-roam is not expected.

2. Release date.

It is too early to talk about the release date of games on the PC, but the demo most likely to be published this spring.

The XBOX version will most likely be released a few months after the PC-version.

3. The Game Editor.

Game Editor will be included in the game, along with tutorials on the creation of levels and cars for our game.
Fundamentally, it almost does not differ from the usual editor, used in engine UnrealEngine3. It only added a number specific to our project objects classes and opportunities.
Free version of the editor and all the information on it is on http://udn.epicgames.com/.

4. Some other information.

Currently we are working on the multiplayer game. It will support up to 4 players on the track and combine several different game modes.

Also, we are now busy with translating the game into English and works required of the international release of the demo version.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:09 AM
dozer

one word FAIL

Makes no sence what he said, you can make your own levels in the editor but you can not have free roam "how exactly does that work?"

When will a game developer that knows something about offroading make a 4x4 game the way it should be made?

Its not just me saying this so i know im right, every member that has posted in this forum has said it NEEDS free roam.

Last edited by dozer; 01-25-2011 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Approved Member

Well we learned some demo info (kinda) and that multiplayer is 4 player. That's cool. The rest we kinda knew?

Well I have some non critical questions. (hope it can be answered in under a week).

1. Can you turn music off.
2. Can you turn parts or all of the HUD off.
3. Can you turn all of the prompts that pop up telling you what's coming up. They are intrusive and right in your face, those combined with the HUD you can barley see the truck.
4. I would like to hear word on the engine sounds you said you were working on?

Rock on hope to hear from you guys. The forums (as I would hope you know by this point) are a big part of getting to know about the people who give you money and helping the fan base. I hope as we near release you guys utilize them more.

I have had some nice convos and what not with devs of other games on their boards and now, well....I'm a whore for their games. They sold me just by being nice and not treating me like an idiot.

Thanks the the response. Hope to hear from you guys a bit more. ROCK ON!