Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
no problem personally i like the muddy map better then the rock crawl one and most of the controls come up on the screen so in english and russian
mud? i only got two maps and they are the same? and also why is there only one car,a defender
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

Default they was lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisandayla1234 View Post
mud? i only got two maps and they are the same? and also why is there only one car,a defender
when they tossed out the russian demo they only put two maps and one car instead of like most demos having several things to do and several vehicles to use so the community can see more into the game then just two maps and the ability of just one car.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Approved Member

Finally used my laptop for something besides adult films and downloaded the game, but I can't read russian so I couldn't figure out how to install it. I'm not the best computer guy so some help would be nice haha
Old 05-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

i have converted some of the text in game to english so it's a bit more understandable. Not great, but a few bits are helpful. Unfortunately some of the txt appears to not be changeable, as it might be a graphic instead of actual text.

I have stuff like lap info, menu options, and the ingame messages converted to english. The conversion don't always make sense as i have just based it off what the variable name in the file was called as i do not understand russian.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:57 AM
Approved Member

Alright. I'll try out your link sometime