Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Off-Road Drive Xbox 360 Gameplay Video

Polish gaming TV show ALLEGRA published exclusive gameplay video of upcoming Off-Road Drive. The video shows Xbox 360 version of the game.

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-09-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Approved Member

the graphics are great, but what about realistic damage and a possible release date?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Approved Member

It looks awesome, but I have two remarks:

- I hope they'll modify the sound of the vehicles (it's the same crapnoise on every 4x4 in the vid)

- The shouting of the crowd sounds also shitty

The soundtrack, physics, graphics are great, but hopefully they work a bit on the random sounds.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

Default awesome game but one thing

this game needs to have free roam on multiplayer. and single player when not racing. but mainly on multiplayer

oh and one other thing. more customizing on the vehicles and maybe some jeep wranglers and just more vehicles and more things to do with the customizing the vehicle. lifts, maybe fog lights, ect. And where u can damage ur transmission and mess up you axles or something like that.

it needs like hill climbing, mud pits racing, ect. and free roam. And it needs like push bars and all the stuff u can put on a regular vehicle. and maybe a snow track or something like that

And it needs like real trucks like chevys, toyota's, fords, dodges ect. that would be great. because the game doesnt need just russian vehicles

they need to work on when you go over some hills and stuff where you can actually jump the vehicle and mess up yourfront end kinda or blow out your tire. and they need to turn off the respawn thing when u roll over. make it where you have to respawn your self when u roll over by hitting a button on the controller or something

Last edited by midnite14; 07-30-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

is it for sure that its going to be snow tracks and stuff. and if its coming to xbox 360 and that its coming to the usa
Old 07-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

i wish one of the creaters would get on here and give some info about the game, how its going or something. maybe some more videos thats not on youtube. maybe a couple more screenshots. just something on the game
Old 08-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

and make it where u can take the vehicle in and out of 4x4
Old 08-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

and make it where u can pull each other out of the mud or where they get stuck at and if u roll over that u have to roll it back over yourself or try to. and if u cant u have to hit a button to reset you and the vehicle. and have different thing to do on xbox live(online) and off hill climb, mud pit racing, obstacle challenges, ect. this game looks very great but with these type of things in it would make it the best game made. it really needs free roam in campaign and online playing with people around the world.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

I agree on a few more trucks added to the game and Free roam forsure. i like mudding so i'd love to just run through the mud and get stuck alot.

Look forward to the game, Keep up the great work.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinKing View Post
I agree on a few more trucks added to the game and Free roam forsure. i like mudding so i'd love to just run through the mud and get stuck alot.

Look forward to the game, Keep up the great work.
There will be definatekky a lot of mud! and hard places where you may get stuck too.