Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 05-25-2010, 10:06 AM
Approved Member

Default Cd key blocked

I have my cd key blocked for i can only assume swearing as I don't flood etc I haven't seen a list so don't know details for sure. I except I have done wrong by using bad language but only when frustration sometimes gets the better of me.

Twice I have lost it with cheats using TNT in no tnt games and the host has done nothing, one occassion losing both kingtigers and therefore turned the game.

Also victim of a team killer a while back (I won't go into detail in case someone thinks to try it), It took me a while to realise what was happening so don't know who it was only I was wrongly accused.

Another one is waiting for ages for a 8v8 to fill up and ready to start and host closes game.

The abusive freaks who just want a reaction we've all seen em!

I have used bad language in all these cases and therefore deserve a ban, in future I will try harder to contain my temper but I suppose my point is some are causing problems and happily get away with it.