Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 12-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

Default returning flight simmer looking for home

Salute all

I have been out of the flight sim world for a year or two and I am looking to get reimmersed. All the old groups I knew seem to be gone and my head is spinning trying to get caught up with all the changes.

I am a vet of the old cfs2 and il2 days mainly flying my good old p40 lol. I have been dipping my toe into rise of flight also, at least I am attempting to fly those rickety old things.I own il2 46, rof, and I am going to purchase clod and bos in day or so.

I am looking for an allied squadron the is friendly, flies in the NA time zone, and has some kind of historic base/immersion. I enjoy flying coop but like flying against real pilots most (even though I stink lol)I would be willing to fly some German aircraft but would be most interested in the ju-87. As far as other sims outside of Bo's I would prefer flying British or us fighters or bombers especially early war aircraft.I am not sure if any groups are out there that are looking for a guy like me or are willing to reteach this old guy how to fly again, but either way it's good to see ww2 flight sims doing well

Salute
Glenn "Pappy" Wade*
Old 01-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

Hi pappy,

Welcome to the Cliffs of Dover community!

If you are looking for more information on a good NA squadron (there are a lot) do not forget to post in the ATAG forum. As a result of giving the mod team Team Fusion a home ATAG is currently by far the most active CloD community.

Horrido!
DUI
Old 01-17-2014, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Pappy, get over to ACG, we are specifically looking for NA based Allied pilots, particularly for the Hurricane

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...67&postcount=5

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk