Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 06-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Registered Member

Default Multiplayer help

Can anyone tell me how to play some coop games with a friend? We just gave up after what seems like ages of trying to get into the same game.

When I joined my friend's server, we could chat to each other but saw nothing like a player list or anything other than the chat to confirm we were on the same server. He had a button marked "fly", but I didn't. When he pressed the button, he went to the game and I was left sitting in this weird purgatory, not being able to do anything but tweak my plane or leave.

Things we tried:
  • Made sure the right ports were forwarded
  • Tested with both direct connect and connecting through server list
  • Tried starting the battle (host pressed "fly") before the client connected

I'm stumped. The only thing I can think of is maybe we chose a mission that can't be played in multiplayer, but then how do I find a mission we can play? Did we screw something up making the server?
Old 06-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Hi Carafin,

I probably won't be a great help but at least I can assure you that it is possible and also fun to fly coop missions. One of our squadron members is a quite enthusiastic mission builder making nothing special but entertaining missions. He hosts them in the menu "Multiplayer/Lobby" and the rest of us can join without any problems.

Regards
DUI
Old 07-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caranfin View Post
Can anyone tell me how to play some coop games with a friend? We just gave up after what seems like ages of trying to get into the same game.

When I joined my friend's server, we could chat to each other but saw nothing like a player list or anything other than the chat to confirm we were on the same server. He had a button marked "fly", but I didn't. When he pressed the button, he went to the game and I was left sitting in this weird purgatory, not being able to do anything but tweak my plane or leave.

Things we tried:
  • Made sure the right ports were forwarded
  • Tested with both direct connect and connecting through server list
  • Tried starting the battle (host pressed "fly") before the client connected

I'm stumped. The only thing I can think of is maybe we chose a mission that can't be played in multiplayer, but then how do I find a mission we can play? Did we screw something up making the server?
Check this:-
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...87&postcount=7

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 04-22-2015, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Hi! when connecting to a server error occurred. Was printed "version of the server game 43:12 does not match the 1:11".. Help please