Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 05-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Approved Member

Default ACG require pilots for new staffel, 5./JG26

Dear All,

Air Combat Group are proud to announce that we have started up a new staffel, 5./JG26 "Schlageter", which is the sister staffel in II Gruppe for our already strong, German speaking 6./JG26 (also recruiting).

We are currently looking for pilots for the Bf109 to take on the Tommy squadrons of ACG (No.64, N.501 and No.615) in casual events and campaign. We're a relaxed lot interested in the history and immersion and are not concerned if you are a beginner in the 109 since training and guidance is there in abundance - you will soon be sending the Englander into the Kanal!

For more information about Air Combat Group please visit our relaunched website http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk and feel free to send me a PM, or post on our forums, or just drop into our Teamspeak anytime. Don't be shy!

~S~
Osprey (Wing Co. RAF Kenley) on behalf of
Pitti (Gruppenkommandeur II./JG26)
Old 05-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

Do you have an english speaking Luftwaffe group?I had not checked your forums because of the time difference( Im in the caribbean) but I went online on your server yesterday and was surprised by the amount of players online and the way you guys are organized.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
Do you have an english speaking Luftwaffe group?I had not checked your forums because of the time difference( Im in the caribbean) but I went online on your server yesterday and was surprised by the amount of players online and the way you guys are organized.
Hey Royraiden,

yes we have, 5./JG26 is our english speaking Luftwaffe group within ACG. We are always recruiting new members. If you are interested, jump into our TeamSpeak server and get in contact with us.

TS Address: 85.236.100.27:24637
TS Password: acg
Old 05-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Approved Member

I tried registering on the ACG forums with no luck, I didnt receive the activation email so I cant login.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I tried registering on the ACG forums with no luck, I didnt receive the activation email so I cant login.
Oh, I will check this.

Did you already showed up on your teamspeak server?
I wasn't there the last two days, so maybe I missed you.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

Sorry Roy, it's a bit odd, sometimes it works and sometimes not, I check it regularly because of this. I picked up your registration last night though and activated your account so it should be all good now.

Sorry for the problem with it, and welcome