Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 12-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Default adding friends??

Hello to COD community, very noob question, got the game from a friend as a gift, he's also a noob with this game, we can't seem to figure out how to add each other to our friends list, tried right clicking on his name, reading the manual that came with the game, ect... but nothing on adding friends, can't figure this out, how do you add friends ingame?

Thanks for the help, got loads to learn about this game & this is the first step.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
Hello to COD community, very noob question, got the game from a friend as a gift, he's also a noob with this game, we can't seem to figure out how to add each other to our friends list, tried right clicking on his name, reading the manual that came with the game, ect... but nothing on adding friends, can't figure this out, how do you add friends ingame?

Thanks for the help, got loads to learn about this game & this is the first step.
easy way is to open steam , down at bottom add friends type in his name that he is using , hit search when you see the name your looking for send a friend request when he accepts your friends
Old 12-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTDawg View Post
easy way is to open steam , down at bottom add friends type in his name that he is using , hit search when you see the name your looking for send a friend request when he accepts your friends
Tried that. Lindsay Lohan turned me down flat.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
Tried that. Lindsay Lohan turned me down flat.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTDawg View Post
perhaps you misread my post, I know how to add friends to steam, what I don't know is how to add friends in CoD. when creating a lobby there are two types... "public" & "friends only". So, this begs the question, how do you add players to your friends list ingame?

Thanks again for the help.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

I think friends in this context refers to dedicated servers which friends have set up. It's poor wording tbh. Always best to meet on comms, check PM.

~S~
Old 01-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

Thanks Osprey, I responded to your PM.