Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 11-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

Question WPF.Unavailable Puppet Place

What can we do "wpf.unavailable puppet place" - please help! Can someone tell us STEP by STEP what to do, to fly COOP-missions.

Me and my friends bought Cliffs Of Dover, because we loved the IL-2 series since their beginning around the year 2000. Cliffs Of Dover is very different, we do not understand it's logic, and why we can not join each other in our COOP-missions. Port 27015 was forwarded, but every joining client has the message "wpf.unavailable" behind each aircraft.

How is it possible to fly together in one of the COOP-missions "Bomber Intercept or Free Hunt?

We can not understand the scripting explained here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=34939

So a step by step explanation would be helpful.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!!

Will
Old 12-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Approved Member

You will need to understand a little about C# in order to get this working but essentially just putting his code into the mission .cs file should work. I would post this question to Banks though.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Approved Member

Essentially, goto my documents, 1csoftclub, IL2, and find the confs or confs.ini and dont confuse it with conf or conf.ini and add the line shown...

Maake your mission... then take the ".cs file" shown in the example download and and rename it the same as your mission. For example if your mission is called - "mission1.mis" rename the .cs file to: "mission1.cs".

Put both files in the same place, run it and use the commands listed.