Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 04-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

Default IL2ClodCommander Update

Attached is the update to IL2ClodCommander.

It now includes setting mission objectives by Trigger (Target Area, Specific Targets) setup in the mission as well as general Object Types (Trucks, Tanks, ships, etc)

It also has a "Auto-Start" switch to start running missions when started.

Installation and setup is the same as prior release, but you should re-create the database if you are upgrading.

Sorry it took so long for me to release this.

Also included is the source code if you need to make modifications to suite your needs.

WildWillie
Attached Files
File Type: zip IL2ClodCommander v1.0.zip (5.93 MB, 139 views)
Old 04-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Approved Member

Thanks mate, will test it this evening...

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate
Old 04-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Sounds great, thanks WW.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

Great,
will test it asap

many THX for sharing it
Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Just a few comments about This release:

There is one known issue that I have not been able to fix yet and it relates to saving info to the database. The MySQL connector for C# does not allow multiple database readers (Unlike the Java version) and you will sometimes get a MySQL Exception in the log file. IL2ClodCommander will keep running, but some stats data is lost. If anyone knows of a setting in MySQL connector to allow multiple connections that would be great, otherwise the Database section will need to be re-written so statements are done serially.

There are two tables (gameOjbects, & gameMultiObjects) which hold info about objects used as targets, planes, etc. There are some entries in there already, and the program will try and automatically add objects that are not found and show up in the stats, but you should check the log file if you are getting an Object not found message. You will manually need to enter MultiGameObject, I hope to have it auto-create these for Custom-chiefs, but it is not done yet.

WildWillie
Old 04-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Approved Member

thats the result I`am getting for the moment:

PHP Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundExceptionCould not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.4.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependenciesThe system cannot find the file specified.
File name'MySql.Data, Version=6.4.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'

at IL2CloDCommander.Form1.buttonDBConnection_Click(Object senderEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(MessagemMouseButtons buttonInt32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Messagem)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Messagem)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Messagem)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Messagem)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Messagem)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWndInt32 msgIntPtr wparamIntPtr lparam)

WRNAssembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure loggingset the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORDto 1.
Note
There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature offremove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. 
Old IL2commander still works though on new database... any idea about this error???

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate
Old 04-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Ok got this one sorted. Was missing Data folder and MySql.dll in main catalog there....

Old 04-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Oops -

Forgot the MySQL.Data.Dll in the download. thanks for pointing that out _79_Dev.

All - You can re-download from below, or just copy the Mysql.data.dll file from the previous download. The file needs to be placed with the IL2ClodCommander.exe file
WildWillie
Attached Files
File Type: zip IL2ClodCommander v1.0.zip (6.07 MB, 86 views)
Old 04-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Approved Member

Hi, wildwillie

I have a problem.

When launch missión, apears this message.

Blue completed their planes objectives....., and the mission restarts automaticaly.

This mission works well on the first beta of the cod comander.

I'm thinking, my problem is on Triggers air spaw wroup. Is this possible?.

Thank you very much.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

You have to set up victory conditions. Simply add your map and in missions section, then edit it before You launch server. I got options set for 50 planes and 50 pilots for each side. Works fine...