Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 03-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Default JG 1 "Oesau" is recruiting

Hi All,

Just wanted to make a quick announcement.

http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3770-jg-1...-announcement/

JG1 has a long and storied history online. This is something that everyone within our squadron is very proud of.

It's fitting, therefore, that on the 24th Anniversary of our founding (March 1992), JG1 is ready to announce it's official expansion within the online WW2 flight sim community.

This is a momentous occasion for us, as it shows our squadron's continued internal, as well as international, cooperation.

To the announcement:

For 15 years, this squadron has represented itself as II.Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 1 (II./JG 1) within all Second World War flight sims. This will not change! The II./JG1 name, borrowed from the historical unit, is fundamentally tied to who we are.

However, with the blessing of JG1.sk, our squadron is now going to also adopt the I.Gruppe Jagdgeshwader 1 (I./JG 1) name as well.

I./JG 1 will be composed primarily of European pilots, and II./JG 1 will be composed of primarily North American pilots.

Additionally, I'm very proud to announce that the III./JG 1 squadron, commanded by III./JG1_Willy, has decided to merge into us.

III.Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 1 (III./JG 1) is European-based, and is heavily involved in IL-2. They also fly DCS World as well.

With this merger, the JG 1 "Oeasu" geschwader is now complete!

As a result, people should expect to see our JG1 pilots online with the following prefix uniforms:

Stab./JG1_
I./JG1_
II./JG1_
III./JG1_

Looking forward to seeing you all in the virtual skies!

Hals - und Beinbruch!