Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 11-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 159BAG_Civis View Post
I try to adjust connection to MySQL and to me gives out a mistake in attempt to make sql-request of the table clodstats Database Insert.sql
What's the problem?
I cant see which database are u trying to use:

PHP Code:
INSERT INTO `adminUsers` ( `lastName` , `firstName` , `username` , `password` ) 
VALUES (

'Default''Administrator''clodadmin'PASSWORD'clodadmin' )
);

answer MySQL

#1146 - Table 'clodstats.adminusers' doesn't exist 
Have u got: use "your_dabase_name" at the beginning of file?

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate
Old 11-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

Hi first sorry for refloting the post, and for my English

this is my cuestion.

how can i set Target Area to red or blue army?.

I create oner mission, but i can not setup on Comander destroy area to red or blue.

I only can setup to destroy a create group (tjis work good), but no a multiple staticks objet to destroy
Old 04-15-2013, 01:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwillie View Post
Just a few comments about This release:

There is one known issue that I have not been able to fix yet and it relates to saving info to the database. The MySQL connector for C# does not allow multiple database readers (Unlike the Java version) and you will sometimes get a MySQL Exception in the log file. IL2ClodCommander will keep running, but some stats data is lost. If anyone knows of a setting in MySQL connector to allow multiple connections that would be great, otherwise the Database section will need to be re-written so statements are done serially.

WildWillie

@I see you're using a DataReader. You can only have 1 DataReader open at a time per connection. using blocks come in handy for those:

using( var reader = myCommand.ExecuteReader() ) {
while (reader.Read()) {
// get values, do stuff
}
}// reader gets closed

You only hint at it in the code in your question (currently), but it's possible that is part of your problem. You haven't shown how you're using the DataReader, so I'm not certain. Just a possibility.@

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate
Old 06-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Approved Member

Nice to you to have provided the source files with the cod controller application.

And also it is nice to have choosen C# as a prefered language. You seem to choose your language based on what the game actually uses, like Java for 1946, C# for CoD, which will make life much easier for people that would like to modify your application, since it uses the same language as the mission scripts (which is very fun to learn actually).

C# is a much easier read than Java IMHO.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

I try to use IL2 CLoD Commander and when i click on "Start Mission" button, i got the following message in the server terminal and the mission isn't loaded, what is wrong in my procedure ?

If i use the command "missLoad missions/OnLine_Map.mis" directly in the server terminal, everthing works fine.