Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 07-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

i also stuck on my two Red Sands Playgames (solo Asmodeo and a normal play without Asmodeo), you can´t play many new things if you can´t understand the quest text.

But i startet a new game with 750% difficulty and with a few unlimited units and powerful items....it is funny and really hard, but i really looking forward to the later fights - i have sneaked to Elon and startet a fight against one enemy, a pack of 177 Level 5 units (and over 40.000 Level one fairies) seems really impossible but funny for me
Old 07-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Does anyone or a team trying to translate Red Sands to English?

After downloading the mod, i tried to learn the exp system of the mod and finally be able to put it in my own campaign ( i'm using game editor). All of the troop now are able to gain exp. For me, its quite funny and i'm still making some more maps. Right now, my campaign has 3 more islands,6 caves and up to 14 new quest (i edited them) + some islands and caves from Redsands mod + original.

Does anyone interesting in editing new map? I've found that the editor is very powerful and i love editing map

Sorry for my bad English, i come from Vietnam and i like playing this game but unfortunately this game is not well-known in my country
Old 08-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

It's such a shame that this great Mod isn't getting more support. How long has it been out and still no official word on the translation. I wish I could help but I have no clue about Russian.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Approved Member

My asemado has level 35. When I talk with him and choose option 4, my leadership reduce 2k and mana reduce 20, anyone know why is this. I don't know russian.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:49 AM
Approved Member

Translating the chats I see you "free" him and he is no more occupying a slot in your inventory but he is more powerful now. You "pay" leadership and mana for that...
Old 08-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belcanzor View Post
Translating the chats I see you "free" him and he is no more occupying a slot in your inventory but he is more powerful now. You "pay" leadership and mana for that...
WOW, thank you.
IMO, Asmodeo is overpower. when he is level 30, he can solo the battle to suppress item with 5 gremlim about 7k HP. The trouble with suppress item at KB CW now make asmodeo gain exp easily. When he attack a grelim tower, he can get 600-1k exp for defend for just 150 dmg he received(normally he can get 40-50 exp for a 200 dmg re received)

When I unload all item. My Leadedship/Rage/Mana is 7096/37/64. I free Asmodeo and Leadedship/Rage/Mana become 5096/17/54. (It just subtract 10 mana, 20 rage and 2k leadership but the mess is -20MP,-20rage. -2k leadership)
The real weird is if I free him when wear all items then unload all item. My Leadedship/Rage/Mana become 5142/42/45. (rage +5, mana -19, leadership -1954)
Is there a bug?

PS, it seem a bug. The more mana, rage which item you wear add, the more you get mana, rage after free asmodeo. I just try some combo item then free him. And the best results (without item) is 5096/42/82 (+5rage, +18mana, -2k leadership)

Last edited by langtu87; 08-07-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

Do enemy stack get experience level too ? I'm on Verona and all enemy have +1 speed (+ many other bonus). And i found that VERY annoying.

ok we got experience and bonus too, but :
-we change of troop pretty often, except for kiter of course.
-speed factor change everything

And it will get worst and worst i assume.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
Do enemy stack get experience level too ? I'm on Verona and all enemy have +1 speed (+ many other bonus). And i found that VERY annoying.

ok we got experience and bonus too, but :
-we change of troop pretty often, except for kiter of course.
-speed factor change everything

And it will get worst and worst i assume.
Enemy stack do gain experience and this amount is depended on level/leadership of the troop and maybe the difficulty too. I think is ok because it isnt fair if you can gain exp but the enemy cannot. That make you have to think more about strategy or even reduce the difficulty, because the game is getting more difficult
Old 08-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernal1800 View Post
Enemy stack do gain experience and this amount is depended on level/leadership of the troop and maybe the difficulty too. I think is ok because it isnt fair if you can gain exp but the enemy cannot. That make you have to think more about strategy or even reduce the difficulty, because the game is getting more difficult

But, your army don't really get lot of level if you don't kite. In this case you change pretty often of troop.

The worst is the speed. Even slow unit are way faster. At +1 speed it's hard, but later at +2 or more,i'll not be able to manage that.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
But, your army don't really get lot of level if you don't kite. In this case you change pretty often of troop.

The worst is the speed. Even slow unit are way faster. At +1 speed it's hard, but later at +2 or more,i'll not be able to manage that.
I remember that we have a almighty monster that is capable of soloing the whole campaign. I havent tried the mod yet because I'm still busy with creating new mod, so I dont know much about this creature. Maybe it can help you out