Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Skins and Repaints for BOB COD

Old 08-31-2011, 08:07 AM
Approved Member

These are superb, thank you Captain!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
Ok, I think we all need some E-4s and E-4b's now! Hope you had a great vacation, but my game is seriously lacking some of your excellent skins now!
If people would open more request posts others could also provide skins.

Perfect would be if they'd also provide a source for their request if it's historic or a scribble or detailed desciption if it's fictional.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 AM
Approved Member

No vacations for you! Only soup and skins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Approved Member

YES, some very nice E-4 skins needed. My Clod is stuttering without your skins.
I need a Bf 109E-4 skin patch so i can iron them out

S!
ASUS GTX 680 TOP
Corsair 16GB RAM
Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas
Saitek Pro Rudder
Track IR 5

SB Audigy 2 ZS
Old 09-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

Extremely nice work on these skins... Thank's!
Old 09-17-2011, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

WARNING Cpt Farrel is official AWOL.

If you happen to see him in public do not try to capture him as he is likely to be armed with a paint brush, please phone the authority's of his whereabouts so he can be returned to the TTOG (Too Talented for your Own Good) department... where he will remain incarcerated for the foreseeable future i.e. until his death or he has completed all known 109 and 190 paint schemes.

Thank you!

Quote:
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |

Last edited by JG52Krupi; 09-18-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
WARNING Cpt Farrel is official AWOL.

If you happen to see him in public do not try to capture him as he is likely to be armed with a paint brush, please phone the authority's of his whereabouts so he can be returned to the TTOG (Too Talented for your Own Good) department... where he will remain incarcerated for the foreseeable future i.e. until his death or he has completed all known 109 and 109 paint schemes.

Thank you!
LOL, He's Stockpiling
Old 09-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Trying to lift the AWOL threat... :)

Just to let you all know, today I fired up CoD for the first time in a long while to check out a skin. Before I went on vactaion I started a new skin which is almost done. It's an E-3 and there'll be E-4's to follow. I might wait for the next official patch though as I want to see the result of the latest engine color tunings before releasing anything more.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Farrel View Post
Just to let you all know, today I fired up CoD for the first time in a long while to check out a skin. Before I went on vactaion I started a new skin which is almost done. It's an E-3 and there'll be E-4's to follow. I might wait for the next official patch though as I want to see the result of the latest engine color tunings before releasing anything more.
Awesome, professional until the bitter end... any chance we could have a sneak peak at the one your currently working on?

You know just to wet our appetite (and if you don't I will start up a thread every Friday complaining about your lack of communication and how you have abandoned us... ).

Quote:
Old 09-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Farrel View Post
Two more today...

Horst Tietzens Black 1 was a bit of a nightmare with that wingcamo as all control surfaces are mapped so that the textures aren't lined up in the skin... II./JG51 sure did their own thing both colorwise and marking wise.
Agreed. The UVW mappings are a pretty poor job. When it comes to the controlsurfaces and slats of the 109. For some strage reason the Spitire seems to not have thea problem. Or am i mistaken here?

Winger

Last edited by Winger; 09-19-2011 at 05:59 PM.