Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

Default Well hello there everyone.

Hey guys. I've been waiting on this game for a very long time. While I'm having a few problems finding people to play with (I'm over in the US, I've been fighting nothing but my english cousins all day long), I've been having a great time. Is anyone looking for a team battle? If so, I'm playing on PS3. PSN ID is Zeroptimus, feel free to add me and play with me. It's getting hard to find people at this hour, so please come on by and let's trade bullets!

Also, any reason as to why I haven't found any other Americans playing? Any ideas? I hate to be the only yank being shot out of the sky.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroptimus View Post
Hey guys. I've been waiting on this game for a very long time. While I'm having a few problems finding people to play with (I'm over in the US, I've been fighting nothing but my english cousins all day long), I've been having a great time. Is anyone looking for a team battle? If so, I'm playing on PS3. PSN ID is Zeroptimus, feel free to add me and play with me. It's getting hard to find people at this hour, so please come on by and let's trade bullets!

Also, any reason as to why I haven't found any other Americans playing? Any ideas? I hate to be the only yank being shot out of the sky.

You haven't found any Americans, because the game hasn't launched here (North America) yet.

How did you get it already?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Approved Member

It has been released in America already. Maybe those who thought the release date was the 8th or 15th will not check their stores until then.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by versapak View Post
You haven't found any Americans, because the game hasn't launched here (North America) yet.

How did you get it already?
It was released on the 2nd. TWO days ago. I live in LA, and already have my copy.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNikex View Post
It has been released in America already. Maybe those who thought the release date was the 8th or 15th will not check their stores until then.
Interesting.

Gamestops near me don't have it.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Approved Member

I work at Gamestop. It came out yesterday, much to my delight. Your surrounding Gamestops might not have it in, we had a few shipment issues with it.