Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 03-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Approved Member

Default Logitech "SetPoint"

Hi folks,

Just to add, this is how FOW should have been after the very excellent HOWW2. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of this game, now it is done by game professionals, rather than the UBI game pimps.

And finally, does anybody know how to get the logitech G5 mouse using "SetPoint" software, to recognise the wheel button as the "middle" button, in MOW?

Presently I'm using the 'thumb' button (4) as the middle button, but that solution stops me using it as the 'back' button in other applications. I would like the ability to edit the game to accept the 'backspace' as mouse-middle button for the purpose of camera free control.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyGiro View Post
Hi folks,

Just to add, this is how FOW should have been after the very excellent HOWW2. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of this game, now it is done by game professionals, rather than the UBI game pimps.

And finally, does anybody know how to get the logitech G5 mouse using "SetPoint" software, to recognise the wheel button as the "middle" button, in MOW?

Presently I'm using the 'thumb' button (4) as the middle button, but that solution stops me using it as the 'back' button in other applications. I would like the ability to edit the game to accept the 'backspace' as mouse-middle button for the purpose of camera free control.
Setpoint sometimes has issues when the "middle button" is assigned to more than one button on your mouse. Try assigning it to one button only.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

Cheers noxxle, alas it dose not appear to be the issue; so I just have to remember to change the button for when playing and when surfing.

Still a great game though.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Default up-date

I bought the latest and greatest logitech G9 laser mouse, it seems very nice and has many options to overcome the above problem.