Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Old 05-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Approved Member

Disregard all my posts please...

I found the answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foul Ole Ron View Post
I don't use the info window myself but when you spawn in the aircraft you're set on full rich. To go to lean you have to push the throttle forward about 50-60% and then push the mixture to lean. If you throttle back at all it'll automatically flip the mixture back to rich as you should be using rich at lower engine power. You don't really need to worry about mixture unless you're planning to fly for a couple of hours. You'll spawn in the aircraft with the setting where you need it to be.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
In a nutshell, in all models of Spitfires and Hurricanes, leave the lever pulled all the way back towards you and leave it there. This is Auto Rich. The correct fuel/air mixture is automatically fed to the engine for all engine settings, all altitudes, all combat maneuvres. This is authentic for all 1940-era Spits and Hurries.

.... Too many other things to fiddle with by way of CEM, but mixture control thankfully isn't one of 'em.