Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

If i post in your thread and it then "magically" dissapears along with your posts them i can only assume that it got removed by a MOD because numerous people on this forum reported your threads.

Its the way it goes if threads go ridiculously off topic. Just one of those things, let it go

And by me requesting that you DIDNT get banned.... thats just the way i am sorry.

No more off topic posts in here please, this threads for something IL2 related. If you want to abuse me or name call or slander anyone then please refrain from doing it here and do it in PM instead if you must.

Thank you

Last edited by FOZ_1983; 06-20-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBlackDeathQ View Post

"my right to free speech"
I won't take sides on this matter, but i will offer you this:

Your/Our "Right of Free Speech" doesn't permit us to act like an idiot and flame/insult people. We DID agree not to when we signed up here.

QBlack, you are a valued member of the IL2 community and an all around nice guy, it would be a real shame to see you get banned. Would it be better if you take a break from the forum to cool down? [/Off Topic]
Old 06-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula View Post
I won't take sides on this matter, but i will offer you this:

Your/Our "Right of Free Speech" doesn't permit us to act like an idiot and flame/insult people. We DID agree not to when we signed up here.

QBlack, you are a valued member of the IL2 community and an all around nice guy, it would be a real shame to see you get banned. Would it be better if you take a break from the forum to cool down? [/Off Topic]
I am asking for one quote were i insulted without reason, or acted like an idiot. Just one Plz

P.S I just learned that {flames} thing from another user one here, are you on PSN?
Old 06-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

Everybody here waived the right to free speech the moment they clicked 'accept' to join the forum. Just like every other forum. If a mod wants to delete they delete.

Like I said in the other thread, you have no reasons to turn this into some sort of crusade.

I hate hypocrisy, it's everywhere.
But mainly just on the internet.
Fact of life.