Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
We had some excellent historic matches on PS3 tonight. Full games of 12 players with a couple of scenarios. First couple of matches were Battle Of Britain. 4 HE 111s with a couple of 109 cover in strike against team of spits and hurricanes.
It was a more than a bit one sided to the spits and the 111 players suffered a lot of kills. Fair play to those guys who picked bombers for the matchs.
Second scenario was Berlin strike with 109 team protecting againts b17 and a20 with p51 cover. Another great game with some serious g6 action against waves of bombers.
I missed a couple of matches after that but came back in for spits v 109s team battle.
Thanks to ratman and shadowcorp for organising and to all the players who took part. This game has the best online community of any game I have played
Damn, Gutted I missed this

Was it on Sim mode or realistic?
We need more stuff like this! Especially now that the BfE tournament seems to have fallen through. If this sort of thing happens again then please invite me dude!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Approved Member

The matches were played in arcade mode more than 20 players were involved any sim pilot is welcome to come and play with us in arcade.... the matches were run by Ratman911 myself and dwookie