Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Approved Member

Default Ice & Fire: Marshan Swamp Bug

Hello there,

I'm enjoying the game so far except for a couple of things. I'm doing squelch's quest who asks me to deliver an artifact to his brother Bogis, thing is the latter doesn't have any dialog option concerning this, I can only say goodbye when I talk to him. Secondly the Furious Paladin is still there in his castle, and talkative even after putting him in the Ice Orb.
I guess this questline leads to more necrolizards available in shop, so I'd like to know if there is any workaround.

Edit: I succeeded in triggering the next part of Squelch's quest by editing the savefile. The two brothers are now reunited, but when looking at some files, I saw references to a contract quest on Squelch's head (not too surprising). But I wonder how does one trigger that quest?

Last edited by Stanza; 02-22-2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Solved
Old 02-23-2014, 07:35 PM
Approved Member

Did you fight him?
After talking to Ice elemental I went to him and I had a fight with him. After that , whenever I enter the castle and click on him it states that he is frozen and there is nothing to do.
Unfortunately I have no idea what to do after that since the quest states that I need to remove the obstacle but I have no idea how to do it.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Yes I fought the Paladin, after the last patch though he is now correctly inactive. In order to remove the stone block you need to talk to the alchemist in Marshan Swamp, his house is north of Squelch's castle.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza View Post
Hello there,

I'm doing squelch's quest who asks me to deliver an artifact to his brother Bogis, thing is the latter doesn't have any dialog option concerning this, I can only say goodbye when I talk to him.
i have the same problem!!!! how did u solve it? Does anyone do it?
Old 03-25-2015, 02:46 AM
Approved Member

how do you edit the save game file to trigger that part of the quest? I can't give his brother the frog log either
Old 07-25-2015, 09:52 PM
Approved Member

Yeah I want to know that too. Have the same problem
Old 07-26-2015, 07:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelian View Post
Yeah I want to know that too. Have the same problem
load a previous save and when you talk to younger frogman, promise that you are going to kill his undead brother. If i remember correctly, this way he will accept that artifact when you bring it to him.