Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Approved Member

Default Final patch (19 Oct 2012) BUG REPORTS

Let the reporting begin.

1. No hit/damage sounds in Hurricane Rotol.
2. Unable to launch game when server is started on same box.

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE
Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Approved Member

once in multiplayer I can select country and aircraft and hit create but it only goes back to list.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Approved Member

What good is a bug report if Clod is now finished?Nothing more for Clod.What you have is all you will have.

On further thought I guess any bugs found now will be addressed in the sequel so there is a reason to have a bug report.

I hope any bugs are minor and do not stop game play.

Since an alpha build of the sequel is not in the works until next year I expect at least a year until the sequel.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll2k View Post
What good is a bug report if Clod is now finished?Nothing more for Clod.What you have is all you will have.

On further thought I guess any bugs found now will be addressed in the sequel so there is a reason to have a bug report.

I hope any bugs are minor and do not stop game play.

Since an alpha build of the sequel is not in the works until next year I expect at least a year until the sequel.
Thankyou for hijacking the thread There are some in the community who are still working to improve the game

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE
Old 10-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35084
Old 10-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Approved Member

Don't want to abuse this thread, but NOW is the time to revise the il2bugtracker. Let us check every single bug and feature written down in the bugtracker and delete everything what is now corrected.

I am really excited to see how many bugs can be removed.
After that, with a competely new il2bugtracker with all the CURRENT bugs inside, the devs can work on them to correct the remaining issues at least for the sequel!

Lets get to work gents!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Approved Member

Bug report, the prop still flashes, flickers and shines while a pinwheel, thanks, I didn't think it could actually look worse, but it seems it does.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by priller26 View Post
Bug report, the prop still flashes, flickers and shines while a pinwheel, thanks, I didn't think it could actually look worse, but it seems it does.
I agree. With the sun at my back the view forward is completely obliterated at times. Runs better though.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Approved Member

Never had the light from the "sight illumination" light up the cockpit like this before.. Not sure if it's a bug, or a correction.. It's easier to notice when it's in full screen, but if you look at the clock, you can see what I'm getting at. It's a square of yellow light that doesn't extend too much past the clock.

Not to mention, that 100% illumination hasn't been very easy to see since the last two RC's and the final patch.

Last edited by JG26_EZ; 10-18-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Approved Member

CTD 5 minutes into mission twice in a row. Now crashing every other mission. Worked better for me with RC2 for some reason. Stutters are back when shooting at bomber groups. They were also gone in RC2.

Last edited by icarus; 10-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.