Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

Default Is the Search system in Information Center bugged?

Hello everyone,

I just bought Space Rangers 2 Reboot on Steam ( version says 2.0) and I'm enjoying it very much.

I have a problem though:

I decided to play a merchant and I actively us the Search system in the Information Center on every planet i land in.

Two problems:

1- Translation seems to be wrong for the filters, like Maximum cargo hold means in fact Minimum number of units to show (if set to 100 for instance, it won't show you any planet selling less than 100 units of the good). This is no big deal once you know what the filter is used for, so this is fine.

2- the real problem is many filters do not seem to work for many goods or do filter in a way that makes no sense.

All filters for instance work perfectly for FOODSTUFF.

But then cargo hold doesn't for LUXURIES or max selling price for ALCOHOL and much more (I'm making a list of what filter works with which good).

So as I discover more and more systems, i need more and more the filters to find good deals (since the search only shows you a maximum of 30 entries), and if the filters don't work it becomes harder than it should be.

Its a pity since the new search is quite good.

Anyone else having this problem? Is my version of the game up to date? Am i missing something here?

Thank you for listening, hoping for some answers, till then have fun .