Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Default SR2: Reboot Manual

Does anyone who has the USA "eGames" published version of reboot with a (c)2008 on the back of the box know if it comes with a paper printed manual? Or does it only have a PDF manual on the game disc? Remember that I am talking about the store-bought disc version, not those download editions.

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Question

Does anyone who has the USA "eGames" published version of reboot

I have space rangers 2 and the manual is located in the directory where the game is in .pdf format. Unless you installed to another directory it should be located in the following folder :
C:\Program Files\Cinemaware Marquee\Space Rangers 2

As far as the exspansion goes, I believe for those in north america that reboot is already included as a part of SR2 because if you search for it at gamers gate you get a "product not available for north america" page. However, space rangers 2 : rise of the dominators is readily available at either gamersgate or direct2drive