Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post

@Nevar
But in the Legend, each spirit had 4 skills, so it was 16 rage skills total and each of those skills had it own rest. So you could use weaker skill every battle turn, or use 1 strong skill and w8 3-4 turns to cooldown and there was strategy in planing which rage ksill to use when.
AP and WotN you have 9, so if you lvlup each Valk only after using her specific rage skill they would have horrible exp gain due to each skill rest period, and when it get to be used again enemy army is much smaller and exp will be insignificant for every skill use after first 5-6 battle turns.
Fair enough. There's also the part where my suggestion would leave you with two or three ridiculously leveled rage skills while leaving the rest almost untouched.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Well, isn't this just marvelous... time to get that "cool warrior" achievement, I guess...
Old 11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xargon View Post
Well, isn't this just marvelous... time to get that "cool warrior" achievement, I guess...
I've been saving a lot of 'easy' battles for that one. Also, it looks like a very linear/straight forward pattern to modify the game for additional rage levels.

I'm pretty sure it will work without restarting the game (can't test it quite yet right now though).

Although, I will have to redo that ridiculous battle again.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 AM
Approved Member

wait... how do i even see my rage level or my rage exp? that's not listed anywhere on the character menu?

I use a ton of rage all the time, I am really trying to level up my abillities as they're all still too weak...yet... i've 2 blank spots missing abilities...and well i'm worried i'll hit max lvl before I get them! eek! but i can't even tell how close or far from lvl60 rage i am!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by namad View Post
wait... how do i even see my rage level or my rage exp? that's not listed anywhere on the character menu?

I use a ton of rage all the time, I am really trying to level up my abillities as they're all still too weak...yet... i've 2 blank spots missing abilities...and well i'm worried i'll hit max lvl before I get them! eek! but i can't even tell how close or far from lvl60 rage i am!
After you win the fight, you see the battle summary where you see XP and such. Make sure you click "detail" button.

Mouse over the rage area and you will see a little number that is your 'rage level' and a bar. If you mouse over the bar, it will tell you how much XP you have for that level.

By the way, I tried the patch, no workie. I think there is a hard limit of 60 set somewhere else. I'm going to just proceed without it. At least I will 'always' have enough rage to cast those new skills when I get them.

The patch DID reset the xp bar (so it shows black), but it still says 91,000 out of 91,000 and does not increment.

Right now, my bar is 'green' (no patch).
Old 11-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Approved Member

Look on the lower left, and see where it says "rage spent".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxrage.JPG (382.4 KB, 82 views)
Old 11-15-2012, 03:16 AM
Approved Member

I've never clicked detail before because anytime I win a battle without loses I don't feel to myself like I'd care for any details, but yeah wow, okay I'm safe I'm rage level 41 and I'm still missing 2 valkyrie skills so... if I don't use any rage at all throughout demonis or hades maybe I'll be okay! but only because of this warning! thanks
Old 11-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Can someone give me a rough idea of how long it takes to get the last rage skill (starting point is getting the second to last skill)? Preferably without spoilers. Also, is the last skill useful, i.e. does it pay off to hold off leveling? Again, no exact description necessary, just a general idea.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Approved Member

@Xargon
All info on rage skills you can find in :
1) sessions/addon/data.kfs/pet.atom here is info on each skill dmg/exp/rage cost ...
2) sessions/addon/loc_ses.lng/eng_pet.lng here is each rage skill description, and how it lvls
Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
@Xargon
All info on rage skills you can find in :
1) sessions/addon/data.kfs/pet.atom here is info on each skill dmg/exp/rage cost ...
2) sessions/addon/loc_ses.lng/eng_pet.lng here is each rage skill description, and how it lvls
Last 2 rage skills?

Olaf gets one more fire based skill (might be a straight column).
Another Valkyrie - modified lightning ball.

Lightning ball is slightly bugged with pathing which sometimes causes game to hang indefinitely.

Not sure on the fire skill since I don't have it... yet.