Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

@Pug
Quote:
If this is true, then geyser should not work against black dragons. Here is the exact description from the game of 'magic immunity' for black dragons.
Thing is, only couple of spells in game deal pure magic dmg, comparing to many that make physical/astral/fire ... Healing/holy rain to undead , lightning , angel avenger , magic missile , rune chain , and that`s all of magic dmg spell. Now for fire, poison, astral , physical, and new glacial there is much more spells then just for magic dmg type.
My thought for making BD susceptible to spells was to make them targetable for other spells not just plague as in earlier games (pain mirror , defenseless, ice snake freeze effect , geyser stun effect , lightning shock effect ...)
As for wrong description ... why are you surprised ??? Half of game is translated wrong, why would BD spell immunity be any different.

@tiberiu
Quote:
I was the old school player to discover this.
STFU. If you`re first to figure out plague works on BD that makes you Nike_it administrator of this forum http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...ghlight=plague (first post in KB forum about plague and BD October 200.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberiu View Post
Black dragons were never immune to magic. They were always bugged. You could always cast Plague on them which completly destroys their attack and defense, making them easy targets. I was the old school player to discover this.
LOL oldschool?

Your profile:

JOIN DATE 2012 you call this oldschool HAHAHAHAAHAH don't make me laugh

Last Activity: Yesterday 03:45 PM
Referrals: 0

IIRC astral spell damage did hurt black dragons?
that was the only spell type that could black dragons

in either case they messed up alot of WOTN should have been a great game but instead it's fail
Old 12-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
LOL oldschool?

Your profile:

JOIN DATE 2012 you call this oldschool HAHAHAHAAHAH don't make me laugh

Last Activity: Yesterday 03:45 PM
Referrals: 0

IIRC astral spell damage did hurt black dragons?
that was the only spell type that could black dragons

in either case they messed up alot of WOTN should have been a great game but instead it's fail
In Crossworlds, Astral spells could hurt Black Dragons (Armageddon) IF you target the Black Dragon's Ally because you still couldn't target the Black Dragons.

So, a solo black dragon stack could fight the Demoness Heroine in Verona that loved to cast Armageddon when she was losing (the one with 20K peasants) and never get hit once with it.

But, Black Dragon + Red Dragons vs her, and suddenly your black dragons are going to get hit with Armaggedon because she can target the red dragons.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

so i was correct about the astrall damge
Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
so i was correct about the astrall damge
Well you wouldn't be wrong from that statement by itself, but you didn't say anything out of the ordinary from that angle.

Units to not usually have beyond the normal defense (from medals and items) against astral damage. You can kill black dragons with magic damage too... just much harder since they are highly resistant. You can't target them except for a few handful of spells as we stated.

But the issue here is targetability, not susceptibility to damage.

If you mean targetability, you are technically incorrect as you can't target Armageddon on the Black Dragons. It just happens to hit "everything" regardless if the other units are 'targetable' or not.

It is more of a nuance if anything and I thought that was the case with Geyser in Crossworlds, but I believe it is no longer the case now (since physicals can hit magic resistant now). Sniffles.

It might even be a bug, but they probably aren't going to 'fix' it. We dont even know if Plague targetability was intended (since that's a pretty blatant error).
Old 12-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Approved Member

this game might have more bugs than TL:AP:CW together xD