Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 02-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Default Map/View problem

This has just started cropping up& I have no idea why:When I press map (Mkeystoke) in a multi-place aircraft like the Bf-110 ,I get the map ok , but it also switches positions9 in this 110 case to the gunner.My keystrokes fo rthis change position command are "C" & "N".
I've gone back & confirmed the keystroke commands but it still happens,,,Any ideas ?
Old 02-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

C is the default key command for changing between positions, you say N is also your change position command.

N being next to the M key, if your settings are correct i would suspect some kind of keyboard mix-up at the hardware level. I would try testing it with a different keyboard, or temporarily assigning different keys to it and see if it persists.

Easiest way to test it: repeatedly press your M key or hold it down for varying lengths of time in a text editor. If N characters also come up on the screen instead of just M characters, there's probably some kind of circuit error on the keyboard, or simply some accumulated dust underneath that's pushing on neighboring keys.

Last edited by Blackdog_kt; 02-28-2012 at 10:14 PM.