Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Movie Making and Videos

Old 06-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Guardians of Britain film series [ClOD Movie]

my first attempt at a full CoD cinematic
Old 06-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Approved Member

Well Done! Very unique style of cinematography with the emphasis on the Extreme Close-Up camera point-of-view. Good editing. Shaky cam technique works.. One caution: A couple of shots (maybe stutters) give a momentary feel/look of manual Mouse Panning which is always a distraction, negatively impacting immersion.

Also, your "Rise of Flight:Channel Battles" Trailer Competition entry was well done.

Looking forward to seeing more, Parts 2 and 3 of "Guardians.." for starters.

DR
Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

Wow, a great video - very impressive scenes and effects! Thanks a lot for creating and sharing!

As a blue pilot I liked to see title "guardians of Britain" fading in together with the German planes in the beginning. Though, seeing these beautiful planes later going down in flames ruined the first positive emotions a bit.

Is it just me or are the graphics "washed out" a bit - it seems to lack of some details?

Very much looking forward to your next videos!

Last edited by DUI; 07-01-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI View Post
Wow, a great video - very impressive scenes and effects! Thanks a lot for creating and sharing!

As a blue pilot I liked to see title "guardians of Britain" fading in together with the German planes in the beginning. Though, seeing these beautiful planes later going down in flames ruined the first positive emotions a bit.

Is it just me or are the graphics "washed out" a bit - it seems to lack of some details?

Very much looking forward to your next videos!
thank you very much, the video did get a bit washed out after rendering to youtube. ill have to mess around with different filters when making future videos.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoolittleRaider View Post
Well Done! Very unique style of cinematography with the emphasis on the Extreme Close-Up camera point-of-view. Good editing. Shaky cam technique works.. One caution: A couple of shots (maybe stutters) give a momentary feel/look of manual Mouse Panning which is always a distraction, negatively impacting immersion.

Also, your "Rise of Flight:Channel Battles" Trailer Competition entry was well done.

Looking forward to seeing more, Parts 2 and 3 of "Guardians.." for starters.

DR
thank you very much for the positive as well as critical feedback, i am always looking to improve my work. i dont use any mouse panning when filming, strictly trackir. however sometimes as an airplane moves it can trow off the pan.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Approved Member

very nice