Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Approved Member

Default More proof of how niche, and how little interest there is in BOP

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Poll of the Day
Which scheduled September release are you most looking forward to?

Aion
Champions Online
Guitar Hero 5
Halo 3: ODST
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Scribblenauts
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
The Beatles: Rock Band
Wet

As you can see BOP is no where to be found despite the fact that GameFAQS listed 10 choices for which Sept game are you most looking forward.

When I hear people on this board say this game has a big following or this is one of the bigger games in Sept or this is one of the A list titles in Sept it just makes me laugh.

The simple fact is there is extremely few people interested in BOP or HOE these types of games are very niche. The game will not sell good at all.

Last edited by dennis580; 08-30-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:00 PM
71st_Mastiff

well looking at the list there tells me it a generation 10- 25 year old age group response.
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 08-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

BoP will be a better game than quite a few of those, just not to everyones taste.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis580 View Post

Poll of the Day
Which scheduled September release are you most looking forward to?

Aion
Champions Online
Guitar Hero 5
Halo 3: ODST
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Scribblenauts
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
The Beatles: Rock Band
Wet

As you can see BOP is no where to be found despite the fact that GameFAQS listed 10 choices for which Sept game are you most looking forward.

When I hear people on this board say this game has a big following or this is one of the bigger games in Sept or this is one of the A list titles in Sept it just makes me laugh.

The simple fact is there is extremely few people interested in BOP or HOE these types of games are very niche. The game will not sell good at all.
Troll Detected
Old 08-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

Dennis, why do you post on here. Since you obviously have no interest in this game. We know the possibility of BoP not selling well, but WE all know, is that your HOE won't sell half as much as BoP. So either get involved in trying to add hype to BoP or just shut your damn mouth, and quit trying to drag on that others are more interested in other games. WE already know this genre of games is niche, and there's no reason to keep telling us over and over again. But we don't care what others think of this game, we will enjoy it, and those who want a realistic and accurate game of what WW2 flying was like, will agree this is the game for them.

Il-2 Sturmovik has never been a mainstream game, or should it be really. If this game did go really main stream, then some how it could probably be completely ruined. But I don't think Anton and the others would allow that to happen. So either sit down, and add helpful hints and such to the boards, or just leave and let us enjoy our little niche BoP.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

You can't even vote for BOP or HOE because they're not in the list of available choices...
Old 08-30-2009, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
The game will not sell good at all.
Thanks Nostradamus. I've never even heard of that site and I'm buying it. You're basing your entire argument on one source? You'll do well in Government!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

Who are The Beatles? Can't see THAT selling well...
Old 08-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

Wow... This is completely pointless. Can you even choose BoP in this poll?

Also, as far as my understanding goes, hasn't BoP already gone Gold in pre-orders alone? Even at my local Gamestop, the only game that has more pre-orders than this game is ODST.

No one has reserved HOE at the store.

Dennis, do you really have the time to search the internet for useless polls that aren't even relevant to simply piss off the hardcore fanbase that this forum has?

You remind me of most things that I dislike.

Edit: Sorry, Beatles for Rockband has the most reserves at my local Gamestop. Followed by ODST then IL2.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

No mention of Dirt2 either. And Dirt2 IS going to be big.
Closed Thread