Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
That's strange, the site is accessible as I see. Have you downloaded other files?
I got the other files by accessing a cached copy of the website to get to the download links. I just need the English translations.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firey5 View Post
I got the other files by accessing a cached copy of the website to get to the download links. I just need the English translations.
Try to send request on this adderess.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

Just got moment of truth... awesome game! Want More! so I decided to download the mod... and unpacked all of the vfs files, etc...

And now I have 8 directories in the Moment of Truth folder...

Levels
Models
Players
Scripts
Sounds
Textures
UI
Shaders

then I copied MotMod with 2 upgrades to RU1.11 and ADDON BY CAMBRIDGE_SPY9.0) and merged all of their folders with file overwrite into these directoires.

extracted "MoTmod.RU.1.00" and copied all directories over the exsiting ones with file overwrite
then... MoTmod.UPD.RU.1.10
then... MoTmod.UPD.RU.1.11
then... MOTMOD_ADDON_BY_CAMBRIDGE_SPY

deleted all 8 vfs files (levels.vfs, player.vfs, shaders.vfs, etc.)

but additonal missions arent working (all the original 7 missions work) but the new missions either crash when red loading bar gets to end or project Y starts but missing floor, etc.

There were two mission that I could get started but missing textures and map doesnt seem to come up (not sure if its supposed to on mod missions?)

QUESTION- I noticed that the mods and addon mod doesnt have SHADER folder - should I just leave the shader.vfs ? (I think i have tried it all different ways - leaving it, unpacking the vfs to a shader folder and then deleting the shader.vfs - but want to make absolutely sure what the right way to do it is.)

The original mod page had pictures of each step showing exactly how things should look... however because I used a cached page the pictures arent there.

Its also kind of hard to navigate the menus since everything is in Russian (I was able to get the mods from a cache website however could not get the english upgrade)

QUESTION: Do I have to have the original DTS in order for this mod to work? (I only have Moment of Truth)

Any suggestions? Really want to play more missions
Thanks

Last edited by bobjones7777; 07-05-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:40 AM
Approved Member

DtS is required, but only for adding its files onto the MoT folder. Do NOT overwrite anything while doing so.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

The DtS3 fundraising campaign is over, and now I introduce version 10.0 of my MoTmod Addon.

http://rapidshare.com/files/23030049..._SPY_V10.0.rar

Notable changes:

* Some Russian and German voice files have been replaced with ones from Iron Storm.
* Female Soviet peasants now say something when they notice a body.
* Fixed a bug where reloading a save resets all vehicles in some missions to their default skin.
* Changed the sentence of a hint in White Head.
* Shortened the interactions "CUT THE POWER TO THE HALL" and "CUT THE POWER TO THE CLASSROOM" in King's Riddle, "PLANT THE DISCREDITING EVIDENCE" in Dora and "EAVESDROP ON THE CONVERSATION" in Polish Surprise.
* New motorbike skin in Polish Surprise.
* A dismantled truck in Eight Snipers has been reskinned.
* Did some polishing with the Heer Engineering and Infantry, Waffen SS, RSHA and SS-Totenkopfverbände uniform textures.
* Did some polishing with the winter officer's uniform in Winter Cold.
* Some pain sounds have been replaced.
* The targets in Renegades have different colored epaulettes. Nikolaev's color is now black (technical services), Shestakov's is crimson (infantry). Starikov's color hasn't changed, but replaced the crossed cannon barrels with a tank.
* Made some changes to the equipment loadout of most DtS missions. Strogov's knives in DtS missions are now NR-43 knives instead of KM-42 ones.
* DtS missions have a different equipment loadout on Saboteur difficulty - including silenced Luger.
* Most American officers in Project Y no longer wear caps.
* New Luftwaffe propaganda posters can be found in Lightning.
* All DtS missions now have VCH briefings complete with voice-overs (English only). Remade the VCH briefing voice-over for Jagdpanther (previous attempt was recorded from an mp3 player).
* Some drivers, workers and mechanics in Die Spies!, Eight Snipers and Lightning now carry pistols instead of rifles.
* Revamped the passzones in Renegades. Soldiers from the rank of sergeant up will be suspicious of you when dressed in your standard camouflage. In addition, these soldiers will no longer take orders when dressed as an officer.
* The main menu LUA has been modified so that the music is a bit quieter. This is so that you will hear my DtS VCH recordings more easily.

Also, the credits have been updated.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
The DtS3 fundraising campaign is over, and now I introduce version 10.0 of my MoTmod Addon.

http://rapidshare.com/files/23030049..._SPY_V10.0.rar
Hello Liz Shaw - is it maybe possible that you provide your mod on another filehoster? On rapidshare there is sadly generally no download possible.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_79 View Post
Hello Liz Shaw - is it maybe possible that you provide your mod on another filehoster? On rapidshare there is sadly generally no download possible.
I don't know where else to provide it. I'll never forgive the Feds for taking down MegaUpload.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Approved Member

UPDATE:

I think I know why the link isn't working - it's obsolete now that RapidShare changed its functions.

Perhaps this link might help:

http://rapidshare.com/share/29D71F3B...DEE9844FBCAAE8

Click here if the RapidShare link is still not working for you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edxbblxxld..._SPY_V10.0.rar

Last edited by Liz Shaw; 04-02-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Thank you very much. The dropbox link works for me. Now I can enjoy your great mod.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:35 AM
Approved Member

I got a surprise for you!

Last edited by Liz Shaw; 04-06-2014 at 05:41 AM.