Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-25-2014, 01:46 AM
Approved Member

Default [KBDS] Spy and Metamorph are terrible.

Ok so these "experimental" units are.... how can I say. TERRIBLE?

I thought the spy's bombs would do some serious damage after waiting 2 turns. I was completely underwhelmed.

Metamorph clown is ..... well let's just say you usually pick units to counter other units. Getting the other team's level 4 units but leadership bound when you are usually outgunned on leadership is pretty pointless.

I am strongly considering just scrapping the experimental unit questline for the extra stats.

Did anyone else find a good use for these guys?
Old 09-25-2014, 02:58 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs down I agree, they are lousy!

I agree with you 100%.

You play 3/4 of the game and you get these guys?

You get Dragon Riders way before you even get them and they are just terrible and pretty much a joke.

Now if you got them for use in Portland, then maybe that would have been interesting, but getting them so late in the game is ridiculous.

So to answer your question: I found no use to them whatsoever!

Maybe someone else will post differently, but this whole questline needs to be changed to be completed way earlier in the game or the units need to be dramatically improved.

/C\/C\