Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Question Space rangers 3

I know this isn't about space rangers 2 but this is the best place i found to post this thread.I want to ask when will space rangers 3 be released?And when will it be released in Western Europe?Oh and to tell you that SPACE RANGERS RULES!Better than World of Warcraft better than every game I've played!For me this is the best game ever created !

So please answear me - when is the release of space rangers 3 ?

Last edited by warbob1991; 12-17-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

As I understand it, there won't be a space rangers 3. The Space Rangers team has apparently disbanded. SP3, if they were to make it, would be called "star time". At least that was the word a while ago.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Man don't do some stupid mistakes . SR1,SR2, SR2reboot were the best games , my favorites :X

please try and start making a SR3 with better graphycs , a new story , you'll figure it out .

please don't stop this series , they are my favorite games ... i finished sr1 3 times , sr2 4 times now i am playing sr2reboot , and i like the new equipment :X

if you make another game with a new name , please make it familliary to sr2 gameplay
Old 08-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

- nooooo ... it has to make another one ! 2 was great. but i (most likely many as well) want another !!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

Cool Space Rangers 3

SR Series are too great. Now, I'm playing SR2: Reboot.
Please make a SR3 with more amazing features.
+New space Stations
+Better Graphic(Ships)(In Space)
+New equipments system
+New game interface
The Game name will be SR3: Deathly Battles

Last edited by ThantZin; 04-18-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Registered Member

pls make a space rangers 3

im annoyed of the ego shooters

a great game like SP2 is needed but you guys have to invest a lot or you will create such a bullshit like Star Wolves 3 so take the time you need
i like 1c company and a lot of my firends i know here in germany thinking the same about your company and were playing SP2 now so often that we need a new part of this game
i think its time for a new one

i hope you wont disappoint us we dont need a graphic wonder
we want a story with decisions not like the crap in Mass Effect better a good text challenge than a bad graphic concentrating challenge

sometimes less is more

sry for my english but if someone of the producers or anyone else of the teams contacts me i would be very thankful because i have a lot of ideas to make a new SP3 on the engine of SP2
also i have a lot of quest, and other stuff ideas
i think its wont be a lot of work for you as the guys from Dice are having with Battlefield 3

a 1c company fan from germany

Fremder
Old 01-22-2012, 01:50 AM
Approved Member

I was looking around to find any news of a sequel and found this bad news. ElementalGames is all in Russian, so I could not get any place. Now I read here they already decided to not make a SR3.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Default Space rangers 2 = Best game ever

Dear 1C company.
I dont know how to express my best feelings about this game. I can seriously say i have never played better game in my life. No game made me come back several times and start game over and over again (maybe except Brigade E5: New Jagged Aliance which was also wonderful). With add-on you improved SP2 even more. There is NONE sience-fiction game that would drag so much of my attention.

So I wonder, why you dont make Space Rangers 3? Maybe you had poor profits or something? But im sure it wasnt because of the game which was great. rather poor marketing or you just didnt shoot into the market.... I dont know.

But my point is, if you ever make Space Rangers 3, im first to buy it! And for now i get back to SP2....

Good luck 1C!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Default This game is nowhere near my favorite, but none other have I ever found so indelible.

It's the truth. I would rate this game, even the reboot version as probably somewhere around 5/10, avg, not too bad, fairly good and entertaining. But there is no other game that I have found so indelibly replayable as this one.

Even amongst my favorites such as Oblivion, Fallout, X-com, Command and Conquer, Age of Empires, no matter how much I like these games, none of them have ever so called me back to play again like this game has. It's like it doesn't matter how many times I fail or go through it, building my ship up, taking out enemies, and doing various missions, pushing at all costs to remove the Dominators, from a system or sector, it's like no matter how much I do it, the game never gets too old. Most games get to a point, except maybe for Age of Empires, where it just doesn't interest me to do the game again. However, I have felt the call of this game more than 4 times in the last several years that I've owned it.

There's just something about the simplistic playing style, the way it's all put together that simply calls out to me every so often, like craving a session of a classic board game with your family or friends. Most of those board games collect dust and would never be rated with a 10, but some reason, somehow, the game becomes a mainstay because it is so indelible, like this game. This game is an excellent purchase if only because of it's lasting appeal. And especially today, at it's current price which I'm sure is $5 and under by now with the Reboot version and a copy of SP1 thrown in, it's one of the best deals one can ever get like Monopoly, Risk, Stratego, and even Axis and Allies. All indelible unforgettable games, none of which may make any top-ten lists, but cannot be forgotten, and are easily classics.

Personally, I would buy a Space Rangers 3 not because I expect it to be the best game in the world like a bunch of these guys are saying, but because I'd expect it to be as indelible as Space Rangers 2 has become. It's truly a rare find to find a game that is so repayable, so simplistically yet intricately enjoyable as Space Rangers 2 is.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

Default My Idea about Space Rangers 3

Dear 1C Company,
Space Rangers 2 is a very, very epic game and I can't believe that there isn't planned a following game.
What is the reason? Low sales?
My idea: You should expand to the new platforms Android and iOS. The round system of Space Rangers makes it very compatible for mobile games. So...
why not?
If you fear that it would not be sold you can maybe make a Kickstarter Project

But please, please don't give this up.
I hope that you will publish Space Rangers 3 soon
and I would buy it (on Android) and show it all
my Friends.