Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum Publishing News

Fulqrum Publishing News All news concerning Fulqrum Publishing

Old 05-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Approved Member

Default RPG Vault Focus: Russia

RPG Vault has published an interview with 1C's International Sales Director Nikolay Baryshnikov. The interview unveils many questions regarding present situation in the Russian gaming industry and the marketing focus of 1C Company. You can read the interview in English here.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:30 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Nice interview and I'm glad there is at least some people that still keeps making rpg's for those who love them(like me).

Just as long 1C doesn't emphasize too much on the MMO genre and continues to make SP games that have a great story.
As long as you make great games,I keep buying them.

Eagerly waiting:

Dungeon cleaners
Not the time for dragons
King's Bounty

among other great titles.

Oh and,not to start yet another pc vs console topic,but I just wanted to say keep on supporting the pc.
Then again,money changes everyone...but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

Well i agree that pc are much better than consoles and that we need to support them! Pc needs more exculsive games!!! By the way will Cryostasis and Necrovision be pc exculsive games? Are you planning to release any more pc exculsive games? I dont want to start another pc vs console topic but i must say that i hate consoles!! PC IS THE ULTIMATE MACHINE!! Recently, i saw a console vs pc topic in a greek gaming forum. Most of the peope were saying that pc have better graphics and better pefomance in games than consoles, but there were two members who said that X360 is better than a high-end pc!!! One of them also said that he has a quad core machine with 2 hd 3850 and that it runs slower than 360!!!! I and all the others members of the forums told him that he is stupid and that he dosent know anything about pc but he didnt give up!! Anyway i want to say keep supporting the pc!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Well i agree that pc are much better than consoles and that we need to support them! Pc needs more exculsive games!!! By the way will Cryostasis and Necrovision be pc exculsive games? Are you planning to release any more pc exculsive games? I dont want to start another pc vs console topic but i must say that i hate consoles!! PC IS THE ULTIMATE MACHINE!! Recently, i saw a console vs pc topic in a greek gaming forum. Most of the peope were saying that pc have better graphics and better pefomance in games than consoles, but there were two members who said that X360 is better than a high-end pc!!! One of them also said that he has a quad core machine with 2 hd 3850 and that it runs slower than 360!!!! I and all the others members of the forums told him that he is stupid and that he dosent know anything about pc but he didnt give up!! Anyway i want to say keep supporting the pc!!!!
Cryostasis and Necrovision will be PC exclusive games.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Approved Member

I am happy for it! But as you know pc needs more exculsive games to beat consoles. Cryostasis and Necrovision will be 2 great games but pc needs much more exculsive games! So will you continue supporting the pc with exculsive games after the release of Cryostasis and Necrovision?
Old 06-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Approved Member

Like I said before,money changes everyone so I wouldn't count on anything.
Cynical approach i know,but true.

There are other games than those two fps games,lots more,just see the game list in the homepage(russian for more).

but I agree that we need more pc exclusive games and so far I'm happy with the things they are.
Too bad all the good 1C games(and other cool russian games) that i'm looking for are coming in september/october...that's gonna be a busy month.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

There is nothing to worry about, PC is still the main platform for 1C. Also we are going to publish more games for consoles, but without any discrimination of PC.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

What other pc exculsive games are under development now? Only Cryostasis and Necrovision? When Cryostasis and necrovision will be released? I am happy to hear that 1c will continue to support pc!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
What other pc exculsive games are under development now? Only Cryostasis and Necrovision? When Cryostasis and necrovision will be released? I am happy to hear that 1c will continue to support pc!
All announced games you can see on the official web site: http://www.1cpublishing.eu/games
Also you can find games release dates.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

Hello! There is a big problem. Evry time i try to visit 1c website my computer crashes! Why this happens??