Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Approved Member

er...that's one you need to "Wait until later" for...MUCH later. Even on Normal, you wouldn't fight that one until level 35 at least.

I'm sorry, I forgot the Black Knights, which are undead. Weirdly, I've never seen them offered except later at the shelter(when you give enough prisoners to the Military Department it becomes available). This version, they have a ranged special ability which is pretty good. Something like a soul squeeze,lol, called Death Grasp. They're worth getting later, replacing the archer/pirate, whichever undead you're using. You can also get these by sacrificing prisoners, like how you get the skeletons, vampires,etc. It's the level 4 of those, like Demons are the level 4 of the ..er...demon ones. 400 prisoners give you 100 Black Knights for example.

So to sum up, for your main undead only army get:
1. Vampires
2. Ancient Vampires
3. Necromancers
4. Black Knights
5. Bone Dragons

It's a shame female vampires stink so bad. They literally AND figuratively suck...HOWEVER...You can use them with Armageddon as your only unit and cast Armageddon while they're in their untouchable mode.

I wish they'd make a Lich undead unit and make it one that resurrects undead. In fantasy, that's one of the things they can do.

I don't check this forum much as I often feel like I'm the only one here, except when someone comes along needing a little help. Contact me Shadowcran@aol.com if you're impatient for answers from me.

Last edited by Shadowcran; 06-04-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

If Ican't defeat at one round, the troops which includes dark knights, the game and my computer crashes. I found this bug at cave question of jim at sandy island. I could finish the fight only I got stronger.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Angry

Yes, horribly buggy. Bought the Mac version and it crashes every few minutes and if it runs, performance is extremely sluggish.

Never again anything from 1C for the Mac.
Old 07-28-2015, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

another terrible bug
i'm uber powerfull mage now. Lev 69, near the end of the game.
EMPATHY lev3 provides me 132% of damage! So this means that it share damage for 132% that is NO SENSE. Indeed when i use lev3 EMpathy NOTHING HAPPENS. I have to use lev2 (86%)

is there any way to TRADE or exchange runes like previuos version???
i have 53 magic runes... and i dunno how to use them i finish all the Mage tree skill