Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 08-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Registered Member

Default Mods for Star Wolves 1?

Hello, i had some nice mods for Star Wolves 1 on my harddrive - before it crashed.

If i remember correctly with one you could buy/get a precursor ship and things (like experimental Lasers) on the black market. The traktor beam was also improved.

Does anybody still have one / or more Mods for Star Wolves 1 and would like to share?

Thanks
Old 08-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Approved Member

Never tried any of these mods:

Radan_part_v0.00.002_of_Zalada_mod_for_SW1.rar

StarWolves1_Berserker_Mod_v3.zip

StarWolves1_MothershipsMod_v1.zip

StarWolves1_MS_Upgraded_Mod_v4.zip

Here you can find russian mods.

Last edited by Goblin Wizard; 09-20-2016 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

The links you posted seem to be more revised versions of the mods i had for Star Wolves. Thank you.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:15 AM
Approved Member

Very sorry if this is a necro-post but just to say that the 1st mod out of these has some errors when starting the game it gives some menu's i think to choose what ship/items ect and all the text just says "error missing text" or somthing along those lines after i selected a few random things the game just hung on a portal right after i selected the first mission i didnt even get to controll the ship.

Edit: disregard i think its my fault.. my data folder in sw1 directory was still in video cd format i think this may have been the problem

Last edited by mrben87; 02-16-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

You should open that "video cd" .dat with Winrar....
Old 04-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down "Minor" Problems with Mothership MOD for SW 1

Hello everyone,

as a Star Wolves n00b and fresh on this Forum I realize that bumping an old thread is not too good of a start, but since this concerned one of the aforementioned Mods I might as well post a reply.

I just got the 1C Pack from STEAM, so far no Problems.
Threw the MOD- Files in the appropriate Folders, good so far (using the StarWolves1_MothershipsMod_v1).
Started a new Game, chose a MS - all fine and dandy..BUT!..
Whenever the Turrets of the MS start shooting, the shots get stuck a short ways from the Turrets and pile up there.
Lasers and Projectiles fired from Fighters also bug out the same way (coherent Beams from Laser-Based Guns freese and multiply, creating an interesting pattern on screen, but destoy or even hit nothing)

After searching the Forum for this feature and coming up with nothing, I decided to ask here.

Any Ideas what might cause this? A awkward Script maybe? Do I need some kind of SDK or extension installed that the Readme failed to mention?

A little tip would be very appreciated. I'd love to test some of these Motherships properly (Stone Arrow and Stone Turtle look interesting enough).

Thanks

Stilgar

Problem Solved!

Had to run the Game in Win98 Compatibility Mode as proposed in this thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1172170
Looks as if the Game needs some Binaries that Win7 doesn't natively support anymore. Could have thought about that, actually.

Sorry to bother you guys.

Last edited by Stilgar; 04-01-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: User too stupid Error
Old 07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

am having same problem as you stigar ..don't know how to solve that prob.Btw..i don't get any motherships lists to chose at the first patrol mission as said in read me.am playing SW1 v1.1 ..is there any patch that i need to apply??

Last edited by capt flam; 07-10-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

I've been recently poked for updating dead SW1 links. Links should work now but I have no idea if those mods work too.