Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Approved Member

this game is more sim than 18WOS series
Old 06-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Approved Member

True enough

This with all its flaws and bugs, still more simulation than the 18WOS series including euro truck will ever be.

Of course, its disappointing that it took them 10 years to make, and still it has King of the road's major bugs in it. But its more fun to play than all parts of 18wos added together.

The number of gears is not the sole measure of how accurate a simulation is. It is a problem, but that in itself won't make 18wos a better sim.

The ultimate game would be RnR's game dynamics and story mode, with RoR's physics. 18Wos doesn't fit in the equation at all.

Last edited by M76; 06-21-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
True enough

This with all its flaws and bugs, still more simulation than the 18WOS series including euro truck will ever be.

Of course, its disappointing that it took them 10 years to make, and still it has King of the road's major bugs in it. But its more fun to play than all parts of 18wos added together.

The number of gears is not the sole measure of how accurate a simulation is. It is a problem, but that in itself won't make 18wos a better sim.

The ultimate game would be RnR's game dynamics and story mode, with RoR's physics. 18Wos doesn't fit in the equation at all.
amen dude !
I rather have 6 gears in stead of a truck who loses grip in every corner (SCS)
Old 06-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Registered Member

I hope you two are seeking mental help because you are obviously in need of it if you think this POS is in any way a simulation. What is it a simulation of? A simulation of someone playing an arcade trucking race game? If you are going to troll, at least make it a feasible argument.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post
I hope you two are seeking mental help because you are obviously in need of it if you think this POS is in any way a simulation. What is it a simulation of? A simulation of someone playing an arcade trucking race game? If you are going to troll, at least make it a feasible argument.
These 2 individuals are not trolling, they are voicing their opinions in a respectful manner. You by the very definition of the word are trolling, and insulting. This is your first, and last warning. Knock it off!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-24-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post

All the truck games that are out this is by far the the most realistic, SCS games ETS and the rest are all named simulator and I cannot see why a simulator based on a truck game has no clutch support and very undetailed maps. If you don't like this game then don't play it instead of being very abusive on forums dedicated to it.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
All the truck games that are out this is by far the the most realistic, SCS games ETS and the rest are all named simulator and I cannot see why a simulator based on a truck game has no clutch support and very undetailed maps. If you don't like this game then don't play it instead of being very abusive on forums dedicated to it.
I agree 100% with Kenny ^_^
Old 06-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Approved Member

Guys, I see where this is headed. He made an error, and I made my point. Let's not provoke a negative response, and get back on topic. This thread got more positive & civil responses then I expected. Let's not spoil it now.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-24-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
So true !

RNR isn't a hardcore simulation like flight simulator or train simulator from Microsoft, but it is the most simulator like truckgame available on the market now and is by far more simulator than any of SCS's games...

I don't understand why people have to call us mentally handicapped because we give our personal opinion...
Old 06-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
So true !

I don't understand why people have to call us mentally handicapped because we give our personal opinion...
This is my last warning!
Stop giving this guy fuel for the fire! Drop it, and let it be. All views, and points are duly noted. I will delete any further references toward his remark, or I'll close the thread.