Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

Default Is patch needed for the Nzone direct download version?

Just installed Cryostasis after downloading a free copy at Nzone with the purchase of an George Foreman Grill and Leaf Blower (otherwise known as GTX480)

1, Does anyone know if the free Nvidia Cryostasis direct download version is patched to latest version? Is there a way to tell? Most games have a readme.txt or something with a listed version cant find anything in the directory

2. What is the latest correct patch if not already patched for this Nzone free Nvidia direct download version?

Tks
Old 06-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

I'm trying to find out the same thing... I got my copy from the Nvidia deal as well. Downloaded every patch I could find (waiting for European patch do finish dl'ing now, and I'm in the states...). So far each patch says it can't find my installation.

Have you found the proper one?
Old 02-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

With physx off my 3 nvidia GTX260's run the game at 40-60fps all the way through. If i turn physx on, the game stutters so much that it feels like a slide show. Why they even bothered to give it physx recognition is beyond me (patch did nothing to help).

_________
adil