Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Reign: Conflict of Nations

Reign: Conflict of Nations Historical real-time strategy game

Old 07-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Registered Member

I tried the suggestion but it didn't fix anything. So no fix for me yet.

The developers started off being really responsive but it has been weeks now since I've heard anything. Not responding to anything. I guess its all a bit too hard. I'm about ready to write this game off.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:29 AM
Approved Member

Theoretically, the game should write a log file in case of crash. Do you have a folder named 'Crash' inside the game folder? If yes, are there any files inside?
Old 07-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for responding Sneaksie.

This is exactly the same issue as a month ago where I had sent in the various crash files back then. I was given an earlier build of the exe file to test as the thought was that would solve it - but it didn't. I wrote back sending the new crash files at that time and that was the last I heard.

Do you need the crash files from now even though they are going to be exactly the same as the other crash files I had sent earlier?
Old 07-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

If they are the same, i guess not.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

Well it seems like this forum post is outdated but its the first one on Google so I'm posting here. I was having the same problems as other people, Start up the game, black screen, crash. Kinda gave up on the game for a while however recently I cleaned my Registry and it seemed to have fixed the issue. I can't really think of anything else I could have done between the last attempt and today.
I used Eusing because its an actually FREE Registry cleaner and it lets you scan and fix without paying anything. http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_...ry_cleaner.htm
If you have a different registry cleaner you like it should work fine. If anyone else reads this and it tries please reply whether it helps or not for future browsers of this topic.

Edit: Also disabling any other monitors connected to the computer seems to help

Last edited by Wyrm780; 12-17-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Found another fix