Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Default For 1C : savegame editor?

Hi, I'm playing this game on demon crusher, really awesome game, but it's almost impossible not to get mad while u try to beat zimmerman after that scorpion for 10-15 times.
Obviously it's not possible to use the cheats(and that's a shame because i should be able to decide if I want to cheat or not in the highest difficulty)
Now, is it possible to have a savegame editor so we can easily change the difficulty setting and save after the scorpion?
I know there will be no savegame editor but DAMN, how can't u put a simple checkpoint after the scorpion....
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryogen View Post
Obviously it's not possible to use the cheats(and that's a shame because i should be able to decide if I want to cheat or not in the highest difficulty)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gniarf
if you're playing in hard mode you may wish to modify lscripts\HUD\console.lua line 1161 so as to allow godmode in hard difficulty.
Kr3v did it.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

Dear cryogen,

IF you want to use the Cheats Codes on the Demon Crusher difficulty, then download this file which I'm attaching.

Extract it to the location where the game is installed e.g. C:\Program Files\1C Publishing EU\NecroVisioN .

This will UnLock all the cheats on the Hard Mode / Demon Crusher difficulty.

Cheers,
Daniel.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NecroUnlocker.zip (9.9 KB, 97 views)
Old 05-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

Default Thanks

Hi guys, thanks for the reply and for the file, anyway I found another way to use the cheats on demon crusher(I hate cheats but that zimmerman was a bit frustrating).
I created a new profile on "man of courage" difficulty, copied the savegame into the new profile directory, I then started a new game with this new profile, typed the cheat and then loaded the savegame of the other profile, and it worked.
After Zimmerman, I just copied the savegame of level 6 in the old profile(demon crusher one)and I continued to play(this way it reset all the cheats)
It's the same old trick of painkiller...
(awesome game, I don't have the problems/bugs listed in the forum, the only thing I noticed it's about "Ambient occlusion" which on low setting it really speed up the game loading/play for me, anyway I can't see differences from low to high)
My specs:
Vista 32
Q6600
2gb Ram Corsair xms2
9800 GT

Thanks again
Old 05-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Hi cryogen,

That's a nice trick there. I will try it later on.

Yes, NecroVision is very tough to beat on some particular levels, and even I don't like to cheat sometimes. Any game including NecroVision should be playable without Cheats.

I like to use the Cheat Codes in any PC title, but only after beating the full game. But in NecroVision I was forced to cheat, because the enemies were very tough to beat on some levels and I'm NOT a very skilled player.

Cheers.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:11 AM
Registered Member

there is no Scripts folder in my installation folder

also when i create a new profile and copy my old savegames in it, then create a new game with my new weaker profile i cannot load any save game as there are not my old shown...

i dont cheat either normally but this sucks sometimes, very unbalanced, other than tha, a great game!
Old 02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

no reply?