Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Royal Quest

Royal Quest New massively multiplayer online role-playing game from creators of Space Rangers and King's Bounty

Old 11-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Registered Member

This is one of the few games that are on my watch list. Should be very fun.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Approved Member

yeah, the player characters look terrible. they're like blank slate HUMAN characters. like 360 avatars or something. made even weirder by the amazing monster designs shown just before in the trailer. all the monsters look AWESOME, really impressed by those at least. just, what a weird contrast.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Approved Member

You know, as the trailer opened with introducing all these great-looking creatures, for a moment I thought "awesome, that means we can play as a tree-nymph, Orc shaman or a clockwork robot with cards?" Too bad it is not the case, I'd have enjoyed that even more.

Chocobos were a bit too much, IMHO... not too original, unlike the other creatures.

I'm hoping KB2 will use the same engine... meaning, we could mod creatures from this game to KB2. Ah the possibilities...

1C should look into letting people play as monsters. I mean, look at Titan Quest (IMHO the best action RPG since Diablo II) - it's no wonder people made tons of mods (myself included) that lets you play as skeletons, minotaurs, machae, maenads, satyrs, jackalmen, even centaurs or gorgons! Adds a lot of variety to the game. (Humans are boooring, even in pretty armor...) It'd make the game something very unique in the MMO world.

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 11-21-2010 at 07:15 PM.