Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Post for all pc gamer users

i know this is not directly related to RnR but i did not know where to post it so if a moderator or admin does then please feel free to put it in the right place,thx..

ok i have noticed across a lot of the trucking forums that one of the questions asked is if the game will run on their pc,now i have been using a site i found a long time ago some of you may know it and some of you may not,now at this time none of the trucking games are on there but i have emailed the owner and asked if they can update their list to include all the trucking games available.

at this moment in time it contains a huge amount of games and is a really great site,i use it all the time and its never let me down,you have to install a small widget of sorts for it to work but it doesnt affect your system or take any personal info,so if you want to check it it out and see for yourself just click on the link below... ;D

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
Old 07-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Approved Member

I know the site you mean it just takes the required game info and scans your system very good for a person who knows nothing about their PC but you never really know until you play the game
Old 07-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
I know the site you mean it just takes the required game info and scans your system very good for a person who knows nothing about their PC but you never really know until you play the game
that is true kennyb87,but its only because there seems to be so many people who are not sure if a game will run on their pc so at least it gives you a decent idea if it will or not but you have to remember that its not gospel and that a player will make their own mind up....
Old 07-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Approved Member

I dont think the website gets updated too often or if it does just the popular games that are put on the list