Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Approved Member

Default Bug in bonus mission Inqueest

Hi.
In the bonus mission Inquest from the Elven Legacy: Siege add-on, you can summon with your mage a shadow mage that lasts for 5 turns. However, if you do this, two bugs happen:
1. Your own unit gets a 5 turn timer on it which kills your unit (and makes you lose the mission) when it runs out;
2. Your own unit can't activate any of the quest hexes, thereby making the mission impossible to complete.
There is an unofficial Russian patch, but I can't find it anywhere. It would be very much appreciated if someone could upload it for me or e-mail it.
(And yes, I know there is a way to complete the mission even with this bug, but I'd like to play it the way it was intended and not reloading and relying on dumb AI behavior.)
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by Rork; 06-25-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

http://rapidshare.com/files/401909501/fix_summon.rar

This is also posted for the people that are experiencing the same problem.
The thanks are due to the russian community which made this little fix, so thank you, guys!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

Thank you very much indeed!
I'm happy to report that it works perfectly. Whoever will need this in the future can also contact me for the patch, as the link will probably go dead soon enough .

Last edited by Rork; 06-25-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

It's a free rapidshare Collector account, so it will stay up for a couple of months. And if need it, i can always reupload it.