Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

Yes, that are the AI drivers, but can I drive against other trucks but not against the time?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGW View Post
Yes, that are the AI drivers, but can I drive against other trucks but not against the time?
Well I think no... at least I never had a load witch wasn't timed
Old 12-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Well I think no... at least I never had a load witch wasn't timed
I don't have the game yet, but the time issue I have seen in many threads, and I would like to point out some things.

Truckers do have a time of delivery schedule, but it is not at a set time. I was a OTR Trucker (independent), and I can only remember about 3 occasions that my delivery had to be at a certain place at a specific time.

Most deliveries are set to be at the dock/warehouse/store between certain hours (like between 9am-1pm). Even when I did arrive at those times I still waited another 2 hours before my truck was ready to be un-loaded in many cases.

My point is that deliveries are usually not at a concrete time.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

It has been done to give the game a certain mission , look to SCS's game , you drive like a fool for nothing...

And if you don't want to pick up timed loads and just want to cruise than do it
Old 12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Cool

I do not play the game I deleted
Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

Hello I've seen this game before, I got intersted in it but when no date I gave up looking. Forgot about it tell I was looking around the internect, and run acrose it again. First off Looks great the amont of detail in the trucks,and the weather 8.5 out of 10. Strory mode good idea give a feel to it. As well fun factor. Racing fine with it being in there to keep it exitting for some. Driving around all day does get old. I know I use to drive. The reason I dont is cause of my kids. But I still have the passion for it. So this game brings out more realistace feel than any I've played or so it seems. But Theres a debate rather you have to race and such. Me I beleive it should be Optional. Not a must. Make it a must trash the game! Second I;ve read for 2 hours been watching vids for 3 hours. Ill buy but wait english cant have it? Wtf is it not based in the US? Cali. US trucks ever one I saw. So why do we have to wait even longer? Throw it on steam or something and you well make you're money in no time. Be willing to pay 50 US Dollars for it. Provide I can buy the damn thing. People waitting 8 years wtf. Thats wourse than Darkfall Online Europe game. And for the record they was smart they made damn sure they made sales in the US Open day. Even when they didnt have a server for the US atm.
US you will make most of youre money most likely, But you dicking us around. Bad Idea. Frankly lime moves on rather you do or not. You cant bring this out in timely fashion you get passed by. Or someone takes you're Idea and makes it better. Still you're Money. Guys you did a great job on the game. But you are failling Badly in bring it out for the public. Um thats you're pay check. Come guys Bring out so we can play. If im wrong and it is out Right know please show me where , and I buy today. But if I have to wait severals Months I dont need it. So is it out for the US???? If not when??? And where do we Buy???
Old 02-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

If you'd bothered to search on this forum a bit you'd have found out that the international release is scheduled for the coming months. Yes, the game is based in the US but it is created by Russian developers and published by a Russian publisher. That's why the game itself is in Russian and that's why the rest of the world has to wait for the game to be translated.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Well I understand that it was made in Russia. Thats fine. However what dumb finds me I guese is the fact they wait Month's to make it into english as well. Must Companys Foregn or not Want to make US copy's quick as possible, Frankly we spend to much money. But never the less For Entertanment we are where the moneys at. The games I dealt with in the paast like this made sure US could get opening day. Hell Even Europe truck Simulater that was coming out same time or later than this has it Translated. For English ,and for others. So its my Opinion they could have done a much better job in that. And it may hurt there pocket Because of it. What I've read alot of US guys are sick of waitting. Not all Will say screw it but some just may cause they taking way to long. I tried to but the Russia version. But frankly I cant even get to buy page cause I cant read it. lol And all thow you tried to answer my qestion , Thank you for the respone's. It does not give a real time or date. Upcoming months could be anothr year. And if it takes that long Frankly im not going to worry about this game. But if real soon than I watch it till it comes out. Thank You.