Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

Default All CW unit evaluation spreadsheet

Dear folks,

This spreadsheet allows one to figure out which one is worthwhile units. I've made heavy modification to an original spreadsheet for AP. Credit to the guy who make that, can't find his name now.

In this .xls, it tells you how much Damage your stack can deal physical to your enemy units. This assume the enemy is using the games' "Average Unit". Also it shows how durable a unit is, by telling the number of average units are needed to kill your stack

If you want, you can see how the Att/Def difference between your hero and enemy hero's Def/Att can make.

If you want, you can see how morale/how much rage you have affects your battles.

There are some imperfection as I've not proof read all units, some Physical resistance/crit chance is missing. Let me know other shortcomings here in the .xls & let me fix it later.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kbcw - unit eval ClimberL v2.zip (31.4 KB, 656 views)
Old 05-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

I can't believe no one replied to this. Thank you! Very handy stuff.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Thanks ClimberL,

It's a bit difficult for me to understand the specifics of the spreadsheet, but I get the general idea. For instance, Bold being better than average agrees with what I've read in the forum and what I've experienced. I don't understand Green for user input, but the formulas are intriguing.

This was a lot of work for Physical Damage. My mind boggles at including Poison, Fire, and Magic. That's when I remember to save often and just enjoy the pretty pictures.

Your time and work are appreciated.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for this!
Old 09-29-2021, 03:00 AM
Approved Member

Great work!