Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Should be in start menu with KBCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGsProds View Post
Thank so much again and again and again... haha!

I´m going to download this archives but in my KBCW doesn´t appear the Editor, or maybe i don´t know where it is. The editor appears when y launch the game or it should be in a folder??
Hey, no problem - that's what we're here for...

It should be in the program group where KBCW was installed. I'm using Windows 8 and it is in my 1C Company group in the All Apps sections of the start screen (note that editor PDF manual is also here). I also have Windows 7 and I think it was installed in 1C Company as well under the start menu.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions!

/C\/C\
Old 09-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Approved Member

I don´t know why but I don´t have the KBCW Editor. I´ll try to reinstall the game, maybe was an error.

Another question totally diferent, I played Red Sands two years ago but I erase all the components and now I would like to play it again. I saw yesterday there was a new Red Sands version, 1.8 version but there are a lot of links to download it and I don´t know which ones are the corrects links.

Could you help me with this? My KBCW version 1.3.1 (I bought Collectors Edition last year)

Thank so much